Feta Cheese vs Queso Fresco: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Feta cheese
At first glance, you can see that in feta cheese is less calories than in Queso Fresco cheese.
Feta cheese has 265 kcal per 100g and Queso Fresco cheese 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In feta cheese and in Queso Fresco cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare feta cheese with Queso Fresco cheese in details.
Feta cheese And Queso Fresco cheese Nutrition Difference
Queso Fresco cheese vs Feta cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Feta cheese||Queso Fresco|
|Carbohydrates||3.88 g||2.98 g|
|Fat||21.49 g||23.82 g|
|Protein||14.21 g||18.09 g|
|Water||55.22 g||51.42 g|
|Calcium||493 mg||566 mg|
|Iron||0.65 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||62 mg||129 mg|
|Sodium||1139 mg||751 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.154 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.844 mg||0.173 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.991 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.424 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.032 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.37 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.001 mg|
Less protein in feta cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in feta cheese is less protein than in Queso Fresco cheese.
There is 18.09g per 100g of Queso Fresco cheese and 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 27%.
More carbohydrates in feta cheese
In feta cheese is more carbohydrates than in Queso Fresco cheese.
There is 2.98g/100g of carbohydrates in Queso Fresco cheese and 3.88g/100g in feta cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 30%.
Less fat in feta cheese
In feta cheese is less fats than in Queso Fresco cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 23.82g/100g of fats in Queso Fresco cheese and 21.49g/100g in feta cheese. In this case difference is about 11%.
- Carbohydrates3.88 g
- Fat21.49 g
- Protein14.21 g
- Water55.22 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | cube
- 6% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: Queso Fresco cheese vs feta cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
feta cheese - 267% more than Queso Fresco cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
feta cheese - 388% more than Queso Fresco cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
feta cheese - 3570% more than Queso Fresco cheese
- Vitaminium B6:
feta cheese - 458% more than Queso Fresco cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
feta cheese - 357% more than Queso Fresco cheese
- Vitaminium E:
Queso Fresco cheese - 106% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium K:
feta cheese - 100% more than Queso Fresco cheese
Minerals: feta cheese vs Queso Fresco cheese
Compares of feta cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Brie
- Feta Cheese vs Camembert
- Feta Cheese vs White Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of feta cheese
Compares of Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories from Feta cheese
- Calories of Oil (sunflower)
- Calories in Dried cherries
- Vodka calories per 100g
- Veal carbs per 100g
- Persian cucumber protein per 100g
- Tortellini fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- Gouda Cheese vs American Cheese nutrition
- Gouda Cheese vs Provolone Cheese calories
- Parmesan vs Provolone Cheese protein
- Parmesan vs Sharp Cheddar Cheese sugar
- Swiss Cheese vs American Cheese vitamins
- Swiss Cheese vs Provolone Cheese dietary fiber
- Swiss Cheese vs Pepper Jack Cheese vitaminium C
- Whole Milk vs Coconut Milk magnessium
- Whole Milk vs Skimmed Milk potassium