Egg - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in egg
What egg looks like compared to other dairy
Compared to other dairy, egg is distinguished by the content of iron, potassium, vitamin B9 (folic acid) and cholesterol. It also contains dose of protein, vitamin E and water.
See all nutrition data of egg on charts.
egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 540 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.457 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.047 mcg
- Vitaminium E 1.05 mg
Energy content of egg
- 2% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 138 mg
- Phosphorus 0.3 mg
- Magnessium 12 mg
- Calcium 56 mg
- Sodium 142 mg
- Iron 1.75 mg
- Zink 0.3 mg
Egg - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in eggs?
Eggs have 12.56 g protein per 100g.
Medium size egg (60 g) has about 7.5 g of protein.
How much carbs in eggs?
Eggs have 0.72 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Medium size egg (60 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
How much does a egg weight? (what is weight of egg)
Medium size egg weights about.60g.
How much dietary fiber in eggs?
0 g of dietary fiber - eggs have no dietary fiber.
Do eggs have gluten?
Eggs have no gluten. They can be consumed by people sensitive to gluten or diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does egg have?
0 g of vitaminium C - eggs have no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does egg have?
Eggs have 12 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Medium size egg (60 g) has about 7.2 mg of magnessium. It is about 2% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of egg?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of eggs. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare egg with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how egg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does duck meat have?
- What kind of minerals do prunes contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in carp?
- What kind of vitamins in linseed oil?
- How much dietary fiber in spaghetti?
- Does couscous have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in dried agave?
- How much magnessium in sour cream?
- What is glycemic index of luncheon meat?
- How much protein in minced pork?
- What is weight of surimi?