Duck Breast vs Turkey Breast: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Duck breast
At first glance, you can see that in duck breast is just a little more calories than in turkey breast.
Duck breast has 123 kcal per 100g and turkey breast 114 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8%.
In duck breast and in turkey breast most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare duck breast with turkey breast in details.
Fact 2: Duck breast And Turkey breast Nutrition Difference
Turkey breast vs Duck breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Duck breast||Turkey breast|
|Fat||4.25 g||1.48 g|
|Protein||19.85 g||23.66 g|
|Water||75.51 g||74.89 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||4.51 mg||0.73 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||28 mg|
|Phosphorus||16 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||268 mg||242 mg|
|Sodium||57 mg||113 mg|
|Zink||16 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.416 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.31 mg||0.145 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.444 mg||9.924 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.63 mg||0.813 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.025 mg||0.007 mg|
Less protein in duck breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in duck breast is less protein than in turkey breast.
There is 23.66g per 100g of turkey breast and 19.85g per 100g of duck breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19%.
More fat in duck breast
In duck breast is more fats than in turkey breast.
The tables above show us that there is 1.48g/100g of fats in turkey breast and 4.25g/100g in duck breast. In this case difference is about 187%.
- Fat4.25 g
- Protein19.85 g
- Water75.51 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Vitamins: turkey breast vs duck breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): duck breast 890% more than turkey breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): duck breast 114% more than turkey breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey breast 188% more than duck breast
- Vitaminium B6: turkey breast 29% more than duck breast
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): duck breast 257% more than turkey breast
Minerals: duck breast vs turkey breast
- Calcium: turkey breast 267% more than duck breast
- Iron: duck breast 518% more than turkey breast
- Magnessium: turkey breast 27% more than duck breast
- Phosphorus: duck breast 15900% more than turkey breast
- Potassium: duck breast 11% more than turkey breast
- Sodium: turkey breast 98% more than duck breast
- Zink: duck breast 15900% more than turkey breast
Compares of duck breast
- Duck Breast vs Chicken Breast
- Duck Breast vs Goose Breast
- Duck Breast vs Duck Meat
- Duck Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Duck Breast vs Beef Jerky
- Duck Breast vs Steak
- see all compares of duck breast
Compares of turkey breast
- Calories from Duck breast
- Calories of Raisins
- Calories in Caviar
- Tomato sauce calories per 100g
- Instant coffee (not reconstituted) carbs per 100g
- Upma protein per 100g
- Cooked shrimp fat per 100g
- How many calories does club sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of fried tofu
- Calories in whole fried tofu
- Calories for one, two or more fried tofu
- How much protein in cooked lentils?