Dates - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in dates
What dates look like compared to other dried fruits?
Compared to other dried fruits, dates are distinguished by the content of phosphorus, vitamin B6, vitamin K and calcium. They also contain dose of magnesium and potassium.
See all nutrition data of dates on charts.
dates - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 149 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 1.61 mg
- Vitaminium B5 0.805 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.249 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 15 mcg
- Vitaminium K 2.7 mg
Energy content of dates
- 97% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
dates - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 696 mg
- Phosphorus 62 mg
- Magnessium 54 mg
- Calcium 64 mg
- Sodium 1 mg
- Iron 0.9 mg
- Zink 0.44 mg
- Beta karoten 89 mg
Dates - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in dates?
Dates have 1.81 g protein per 100g.
How much carbs in dates?
Dates have 74.97 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
How much do dates weight? (what is weight of dates)
We are just checking weight of dates. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g dates.
How much dietary fiber in dates?
Dates have about 6.7 g dietary fiber per 100g.
100g has about 6.7 g of dietary fiber. It is about 22% of daily dietary fiber intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Do dates have gluten?
Dates have no gluten. They can be consumed by people sensitive to gluten or diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C do dates have?
0 g of vitaminium C - dates have no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium do dates have?
Dates have 54 mg of magnessium per 100g.
100g has about 54 mg of magnessium. It is about 14% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of dates?
Dates have high glycemic index. Glycemic index of dates is equal to 70.
Charts - compare dates with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dates look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does durian have?
- What kind of minerals does black lilac contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in fejhoa?
- What kind of vitamins in fig?
- How much dietary fiber in goji berries?
- Does gooseberry have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in grapes?
- How much magnessium in grapefruit?
- What is glycemic index of guava?
- How much protein in jackfruit?
- What is weight of jujube fruits?