Corned Beef vs Pastrami: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Corn beef
At first glance, you can see that in corn beef is much more calories than in pastrami.
Corn beef has 251 kcal per 100g and pastrami 139 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 81%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in corn beef cames from fat and in pastrami from protein.
See tables below to compare corn beef with pastrami in details.
Fact 2: Corn beef And Pastrami Nutrition Difference
Pastrami vs Corn beef: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Corned beef||Pastrami|
|Carbohydrates||0.47 g||3.34 g|
|Fat||18.98 g||6.21 g|
|Protein||18.17 g||16.3 g|
|Water||59.79 g||71.73 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||1.86 mg||4.2 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||145 mg||345 mg|
|Sodium||973 mg||1123 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.026 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.17 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.03 mg||3.527 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.23 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.006 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.16 mg||0.22 mg|
More protein in corn beef
It is aslo easy to see see that in corn beef is more protein than in pastrami.
There is 16.3g per 100g of pastrami and 18.17g per 100g of corn beef so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11%.
Less carbohydrates in corn beef
In corn beef is less carbohydrates than in pastrami.
There is 3.34g/100g of carbohydrates in pastrami and 0.47g/100g in corn beef so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 611%.
More fat in corn beef
In corn beef is more fats than in pastrami.
The tables above show us that there is 6.21g/100g of fats in pastrami and 18.98g/100g in corn beef. In this case difference is about 206%.
- Carbohydrates0.47 g
- Fat18.98 g
- Protein18.17 g
- Water59.79 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | slice | cup | half cup
- 1% CARBS.
- 30% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
Vitamins: pastrami vs corn beef
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pastrami 112% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pastrami 47% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pastrami 16% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium B6: pastrami 17% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): corn beef 20% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium E: pastrami 38% more than corn beef
Minerals: corn beef vs pastrami
Compares of corn beef
- Corn Beef vs Beef
- Corn Beef vs Roast Beef
- Corn Beef vs Brisket
- Corn Beef vs Pastrami
- see all compares of corn beef
Compares of pastrami
- Calories from Corned beef
- Calories of Pork sandwich
- Calories in Buffalo wings
- Turkish coffee calories per 100g
- Iceberg lettuce carbs per 100g
- Cinnabon protein per 100g
- Tuna salad with mayonnaise fat per 100g
- How many calories does Soft Taco have?
- Calories in a half of Almond Joy Candy Bar
- Calories in whole Almond Joy Candy Bar
- Calories for one, two or more Almond Joy Candy Bars
- How much protein in fried okra?
- Ham Steak vs Bacon nutrition
- Prime Rib vs Filet Mignion calories
- Ribeye Steak vs Filet Mignon protein
- Roast Beef vs Pastrami sugar
- Sirloin Steak vs Filet Mignon vitamins
- Skirt Steak vs Filet Mignon dietary fiber
- Steak vs Tuna vitaminium C
- American Cheese vs Velveeta magnessium
- Blue Cheese vs Gorgonzola potassium