White Wine vs Rum: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in White wine
At first glance, you can see that in white wine is much less calories than in rum.
White wine has 82 kcal per 100g and rum 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 182%.
In white wine and in rum most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare white wine with rum in details.
Fact 2: White wine And Rum Nutrition Difference
- Water86.86 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,75
- 97% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of white wine
- White Wine vs Beer
- White Wine vs Gin
- White Wine vs Rum
- White Wine vs Vodka
- White Wine vs Whisky
- White Wine vs Red Wine
- see all compares of white wine
Compares of rum
- Calories from White wine
- Calories of Cheddar
- Calories in Turkey salami
- Coconut shrims calories per 100g
- Oyster carbs per 100g
- Actimel protein per 100g
- Beignet fat per 100g
- How many calories does bolillo roll have?
- Calories in a half of mochi
- Calories in whole mochi
- Calories for one, two or more mochi
- How much protein in blue cheese dressing?