White Wine vs Gin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
White wine vs gin - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in white wine is much less calories than in gin.
White wine has 82 kcal per 100g and gin 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 182 %.
In white wine and in gin most calories came from carbs.
white wine or gin - where is more nutrients?
White wine vs gin: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||White wine||Gin|
|Water||86.86 g||66.6 g|
|Iron||0.27 mg||0.04 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||4 mg|
|Potassium||71 mg||2 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.005 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.015 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.108 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.05 mg||0.001 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in white wine is protein than in gin.
There is 0g per 100g of gin and 0.07g per 100g of white wine so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0 %.
Where is more carbs?
In white wine is carbohydrates than in gin.
There is 0g/100g of carbohydrates in gin and 2.6g/100g in white wine so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
There is the same amount of fat in white wine and gin - 0g/100g.
See tables below to compare white wine with gin in details.
- Water86.86 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,75
- 97% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
white wine or gin - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gin - 20% more than white wine.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): white wine - 73% more than gin.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): white wine - 88% more than gin.
- Vitaminium B6: white wine - 98% more than gin.
white wine or gin - where is more minerals?
Compares of white wine
- White Wine vs Beer
- White Wine vs Gin
- White Wine vs Rum
- White Wine vs Vodka
- White Wine vs Whisky
- White Wine vs Red Wine
Compares of gin
- Calories from White wine
- Calories of Cheddar
- Calories in Salami
- Almond flakes calories per 100g
- Octopus carbs per 100g
- Acerola fruit protein per 100g
- Queso Fresco fat per 100g
- How many calories does Blow Pop have?
- Calories in a half of teriyaki sauce
- Calories in whole teriyaki sauce
- Calories for one, two or more teriyaki sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of teriyaki sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of teriyaki sauce
- How much protein in ravioli?