White Wine vs Gin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in White wine
At first glance, you can see that in white wine is much less calories than in gin.
White wine has 82 kcal per 100g and gin 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 182%.
In white wine and in gin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare white wine with gin in details.
Fact 2: White wine And Gin Nutrition Difference
Gin vs White wine: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||White wine||Gin|
|Water||86.86 g||66.6 g|
|Iron||0.27 mg||0.04 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||4 mg|
|Potassium||71 mg||2 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.005 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.015 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.108 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.05 mg||0.001 mg|
- Water86.86 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,75
- 97% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: gin vs white wine
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gin 20% more than white wine
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): white wine 275% more than gin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): white wine 731% more than gin
- Vitaminium B6: white wine 4900% more than gin
Minerals: white wine vs gin
Compares of white wine
- White Wine vs Beer
- White Wine vs Gin
- White Wine vs Rum
- White Wine vs Vodka
- White Wine vs Whisky
- White Wine vs Red Wine
- see all compares of white wine
Compares of gin
- Calories from White wine
- Calories of Cheddar
- Calories in Turkey salami
- Coconut shrims calories per 100g
- Oyster carbs per 100g
- Actimel protein per 100g
- Beignet fat per 100g
- How many calories does bolillo roll have?
- Calories in a half of mochi
- Calories in whole mochi
- Calories for one, two or more mochi
- How much protein in blue cheese dressing?