White Cheese vs Plain Yogurt: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in White cheese
At first glance, you can see that in white cheese is much more calories than in plain yogurt.
White cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and plain yogurt 59 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 66%.
In white cheese and in natural yogurt most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare white cheese with plain yogurt in details.
Fact 2: White cheese And Plain yogurt Nutrition Difference
Plain yogurt vs White cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||White cheese||Plain yogurt|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||3.6 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||0.39 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||10.19 g|
|Water||79.79 g||85.1 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||110 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.07 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||36 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.01 mg|
More protein in white cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in white cheese is more protein than in plain yogurt.
There is 10.19g per 100g of plain yogurt and 11.12g per 100g of white cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 9%.
Less carbohydrates in white cheese
In white cheese is less carbohydrates than in plain yogurt.
There is 3.6g/100g of carbohydrates in plain yogurt and 3.38g/100g in white cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7%.
More fat in white cheese
In white cheese is more fats than in plain yogurt.
The tables above show us that there is 0.39g/100g of fats in plain yogurt and 4.3g/100g in white cheese. In this case difference is about 1003%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | crumbled
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: plain yogurt vs white cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): white cheese 17% more than plain yogurt
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): plain yogurt 71% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): plain yogurt 110% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B6: plain yogurt 37% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): white cheese 71% more than plain yogurt
- Vitaminium E: white cheese 700% more than plain yogurt
Minerals: white cheese vs plain yogurt
- Calcium: plain yogurt 33% more than white cheese
- Iron: plain yogurt 0% more than white cheese
- Magnessium: plain yogurt 38% more than white cheese
- Phosphorus: plain yogurt 900% more than white cheese
- Potassium: plain yogurt 36% more than white cheese
- Sodium: white cheese 775% more than plain yogurt
- Zink: plain yogurt 900% more than white cheese
Compares of white cheese
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- White Cheese vs Egg
- White Cheese vs Plain Yogurt
- White Cheese vs Cheddar
- see all compares of white cheese
Compares of natural yogurt
- Calories from White cheese
- Calories of Olive oil
- Calories in Poultry sausage
- Minced beef calories per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Pudding protein per 100g
- Clams fat per 100g
- How many calories does apple turnover have?
- Calories in a half of milky coffee
- Calories in whole milky coffee
- Calories for one, two or more milky coffee
- Calories in glass of milky coffee
- How much protein in stuffing?
- White Cheese vs Cheddar nutrition
- White Cheese vs Mozzarella calories
- White Cheese vs Halloumi protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Gouda Cheese dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Parmesan vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Swiss Cheese magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Milk potassium