White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in White cheese
At first glance, you can see that in white cheese is much less calories than in gouda cheese.
White cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and gouda cheese 356 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 263%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in white cheese cames from protein and in gouda cheese from fat.
See tables below to compare white cheese with gouda cheese in details.
Fact 2: White cheese And Gouda cheese Nutrition Difference
Gouda cheese vs White cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||White cheese||Gouda cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||2.22 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||27.44 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||24.94 g|
|Water||79.79 g||41.46 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||700 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||819 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.24 mg|
Less protein in white cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in white cheese is less protein than in gouda cheese.
There is 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese and 11.12g per 100g of white cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 124%.
More carbohydrates in white cheese
In white cheese is more carbohydrates than in gouda cheese.
There is 2.22g/100g of carbohydrates in gouda cheese and 3.38g/100g in white cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 52%.
Less fat in white cheese
In white cheese is less fats than in gouda cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 27.44g/100g of fats in gouda cheese and 4.3g/100g in white cheese. In this case difference is about 538%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | crumbled
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: gouda cheese vs white cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gouda cheese 11% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): gouda cheese 105% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): white cheese 57% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B6: gouda cheese 74% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): gouda cheese 75% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium E: gouda cheese 200% more than white cheese
Minerals: white cheese vs gouda cheese
- Calcium: gouda cheese 743% more than white cheese
- Iron: gouda cheese 243% more than white cheese
- Magnessium: gouda cheese 263% more than white cheese
- Phosphorus: gouda cheese 2200% more than white cheese
- Potassium: gouda cheese 16% more than white cheese
- Sodium: gouda cheese 160% more than white cheese
- Zink: gouda cheese 2200% more than white cheese
Compares of white cheese
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- White Cheese vs Egg
- White Cheese vs Plain Yogurt
- White Cheese vs Cheddar
- see all compares of white cheese
Compares of gouda cheese
- Calories from White cheese
- Calories of Olive oil
- Calories in Poultry sausage
- Minced beef calories per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Pudding protein per 100g
- Clams fat per 100g
- How many calories does apple turnover have?
- Calories in a half of milky coffee
- Calories in whole milky coffee
- Calories for one, two or more milky coffee
- Calories in glass of milky coffee
- How much protein in stuffing?
- White Cheese vs Egg nutrition
- White Cheese vs Natural Yogurt calories
- White Cheese vs Cheddar protein
- White Cheese vs Mozzarella sugar
- White Cheese vs Halloumi vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Gouda Cheese magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Parmesan potassium