White Cheese vs Feta Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in White cheese
At first glance, you can see that in white cheese is much less calories than in feta cheese.
White cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and feta cheese 265 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 170%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in white cheese cames from protein and in feta cheese from fat.
See tables below to compare white cheese with feta cheese in details.
Fact 2: White cheese And Feta cheese Nutrition Difference
Feta cheese vs White cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||White cheese||Feta cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||3.88 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||21.49 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||14.21 g|
|Water||79.79 g||55.22 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||493 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.65 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||62 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||1139 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.844 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.991 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.424 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.18 mg|
Less protein in white cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in white cheese is less protein than in feta cheese.
There is 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese and 11.12g per 100g of white cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28%.
Less carbohydrates in white cheese
In white cheese is less carbohydrates than in feta cheese.
There is 3.88g/100g of carbohydrates in feta cheese and 3.38g/100g in white cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 15%.
Less fat in white cheese
In white cheese is less fats than in feta cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 21.49g/100g of fats in feta cheese and 4.3g/100g in white cheese. In this case difference is about 400%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | crumbled
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: feta cheese vs white cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 470% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 418% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): feta cheese 901% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 822% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): feta cheese 167% more than white cheese
- Vitaminium E: feta cheese 125% more than white cheese
Minerals: white cheese vs feta cheese
- Calcium: feta cheese 494% more than white cheese
- Iron: feta cheese 829% more than white cheese
- Magnessium: feta cheese 138% more than white cheese
- Phosphorus: feta cheese 1700% more than white cheese
- Potassium: white cheese 68% more than feta cheese
- Sodium: feta cheese 262% more than white cheese
- Zink: feta cheese 1700% more than white cheese
Compares of white cheese
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- White Cheese vs Egg
- White Cheese vs Plain Yogurt
- White Cheese vs Cheddar
- see all compares of white cheese
Compares of feta cheese
- Calories from White cheese
- Calories of Olive oil
- Calories in Poultry sausage
- Minced beef calories per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Pudding protein per 100g
- Clams fat per 100g
- How many calories does apple turnover have?
- Calories in a half of milky coffee
- Calories in whole milky coffee
- Calories for one, two or more milky coffee
- Calories in glass of milky coffee
- How much protein in stuffing?
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese nutrition
- White Cheese vs Egg calories
- White Cheese vs Natural Yogurt protein
- White Cheese vs Cheddar sugar
- White Cheese vs Mozzarella vitamins
- White Cheese vs Halloumi dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Gouda Cheese potassium