Wheat Flour vs Spaghetti, Pasta: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Wheat flour vs spaghetti - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in wheat flour is much more calories than in spaghetti.
Wheat flour has 364 kcal per 100g and spaghetti 158 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 57 %.
In wheat flour and in spaghetti most calories came from carbs.
wheat flour or spaghetti - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: wheat flour - 57% more than spaghetti.
- Carbohydrates: wheat flour - 60% more than spaghetti.
- Fat: wheat flour - 5% more than spaghetti.
- Dietary fiber: wheat flour - 33% more than spaghetti.
- Protein: wheat flour - 44% more than spaghetti.
- Water: spaghetti - 421% more than wheat flour.
Wheat flour vs spaghetti: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Wheat flour||Spaghetti, pasta|
|Carbohydrates||76.31 g||30.86 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||0.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||5.8 g|
|Water||11.92 g||62.13 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||1.17 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||44 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.12 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.25 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.026 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.06 mg||0.06 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in wheat flour is more protein than in spaghetti.
There is 5.8g per 100g of spaghetti and 10.33g per 100g of wheat flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 44 %.
Where is more carbs?
In wheat flour is more carbohydrates than in spaghetti.
There is 30.86g/100g of carbohydrates in spaghetti and 76.31g/100g in wheat flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 60 %.
Where is more fats?
In wheat flour is more fats than in spaghetti.
Tables below show us that there is 0.93g/100g of fats in spaghetti and 0.98g/100g in wheat flour. In this case difference is about 5 %.
See tables below to compare wheat flour with spaghetti in details.
- Carbohydrates76.31 g
- Fat0.98 g
- Dietary fiber2.7 g
- Protein10.33 g
- Water11.92 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
wheat flour or spaghetti - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): wheat flour - 83% more than spaghetti.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): wheat flour - 50% more than spaghetti.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): wheat flour - 68% more than spaghetti.
- Vitaminium B6: spaghetti - 11% more than wheat flour.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): wheat flour - 73% more than spaghetti.
- Vitaminium E: spaghetti - 0% more than wheat flour.
wheat flour or spaghetti - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: wheat flour - 53% more than spaghetti.
- Iron: wheat flour - 57% more than spaghetti.
- Magnessium: wheat flour - 18% more than spaghetti.
- Phosphorus: spaghetti - 2233% more than wheat flour.
- Potassium: wheat flour - 59% more than spaghetti.
- Sodium: wheat flour - 50% more than spaghetti.
- Zink: spaghetti - 2233% more than wheat flour.
Compares of wheat flour
Compares of spaghetti
- Calories from Wheat flour
- Calories of Puff pastry
- Calories in Egg white
- Duck breast calories per 100g
- Raisins carbs per 100g
- Caviar protein per 100g
- Tomato sauce fat per 100g
- How many calories does not reconstituted instant coffee have?
- Calories in a half of cooked shrimp
- Calories in whole cooked shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more cooked shrimp
- How much protein in club sandwich?