Wheat Flour vs Spaghetti, Pasta: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Wheat flour
At first glance, you can see that in wheat flour is much less calories than in spaghetti.
Wheat flour has 364 kcal per 100g and spaghetti 158 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 130 %.
In wheat flour and in spaghetti most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare wheat flour with spaghetti in details.
Fact 2: Wheat flour And Spaghetti Nutrition Difference
Spaghetti vs Wheat flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Wheat flour||Spaghetti, pasta|
|Carbohydrates||76.31 g||30.86 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||0.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||5.8 g|
|Water||11.92 g||62.13 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||1.17 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||44 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.12 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.25 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.026 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.06 mg||0.06 mg|
More protein in wheat flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in wheat flour is more protein than in spaghetti.
There is 5.8g per 100g of spaghetti and 10.33g per 100g of wheat flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 78 %.
More carbohydrates in wheat flour
In wheat flour is more carbohydrates than in spaghetti.
There is 30.86g/100g of carbohydrates in spaghetti and 76.31g/100g in wheat flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 147 %.
More fat in wheat flour
In wheat flour is more fats than in spaghetti.
The tables above show us that there is 0.93g/100g of fats in spaghetti and 0.98g/100g in wheat flour. In this case difference is about 5 %.
- Carbohydrates76.31 g
- Fat0.98 g
- Dietary fiber2.7 g
- Protein10.33 g
- Water11.92 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: spaghetti vs wheat flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): wheat flour 500% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): wheat flour 100% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): wheat flour 213% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium B6: spaghetti 11% more than wheat flour
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): wheat flour 271% more than spaghetti
- Vitaminium E: spaghetti 0% more than wheat flour
Minerals: wheat flour vs spaghetti
- Calcium: wheat flour 114% more than spaghetti
- Iron: wheat flour 134% more than spaghetti
- Magnessium: wheat flour 22% more than spaghetti
- Phosphorus: spaghetti 2233% more than wheat flour
- Potassium: wheat flour 143% more than spaghetti
- Sodium: wheat flour 100% more than spaghetti
- Zink: spaghetti 2233% more than wheat flour
Compares of wheat flour
- Wheat Flour vs Couscous
- Wheat Flour vs Muesli
- Wheat Flour vs Spaghetti
- Wheat Flour vs Quinoa
- see all compares of wheat flour
Compares of spaghetti
- Calories from Wheat flour
- Calories of Puff pastry
- Calories in Skyr
- Egg calories per 100g
- Duck breast carbs per 100g
- Raisins protein per 100g
- Caviar fat per 100g
- How many calories does tomato sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Upma
- Calories in whole Upma
- Calories for one, two or more Upma
- Calories in tablespoon of Upma
- How much protein in cooked shrimp?