Wheat Flour vs Muesli: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Wheat flour vs muesli - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in wheat flour is just a little less calories than in muesli.
Wheat flour has 364 kcal per 100g and muesli 378 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In wheat flour and in muesli most calories came from carbs.
wheat flour or muesli - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: muesli - 4% more than wheat flour.
- Carbohydrates: wheat flour - 16% more than muesli.
- Fat: muesli - 584% more than wheat flour.
- Dietary fiber: muesli - 259% more than wheat flour.
- Protein: muesli - 8% more than wheat flour.
Wheat flour vs muesli: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Wheat flour||Muesli|
|Carbohydrates||76.31 g||63.9 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||11.2 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||71 mg|
|Iron||1.17 mg||3.9 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||136 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||381 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||443 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||122 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||3.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.12 mg||0.385 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.149 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.25 mg||2.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.28 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.06 mg||6.36 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in wheat flour is less protein than in muesli.
There is 11.2g per 100g of muesli and 10.33g per 100g of wheat flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8 %.
Where is more carbs?
In wheat flour is more carbohydrates than in muesli.
There is 63.9g/100g of carbohydrates in muesli and 76.31g/100g in wheat flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
Where is more fats?
In wheat flour is less fats than in muesli.
Tables below show us that there is 6.7g/100g of fats in muesli and 0.98g/100g in wheat flour. In this case difference is about 584 %.
See tables below to compare wheat flour with muesli in details.
- Carbohydrates76.31 g
- Fat0.98 g
- Dietary fiber2.7 g
- Protein10.33 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
wheat flour or muesli - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): muesli - 221% more than wheat flour.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): muesli - 273% more than wheat flour.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): muesli - 63% more than wheat flour.
- Vitaminium B6: muesli - 536% more than wheat flour.
- Vitaminium E: muesli - 10500% more than wheat flour.
wheat flour or muesli - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: muesli - 373% more than wheat flour.
- Iron: muesli - 233% more than wheat flour.
- Magnessium: muesli - 518% more than wheat flour.
- Phosphorus: muesli - 126900% more than wheat flour.
- Potassium: muesli - 314% more than wheat flour.
- Sodium: muesli - 6000% more than wheat flour.
- Zink: muesli - 903% more than wheat flour.
Compares of wheat flour
Compares of muesli
- Calories from Wheat flour
- Calories of Puff pastry
- Calories in Egg white
- Duck breast calories per 100g
- Raisins carbs per 100g
- Caviar protein per 100g
- Tomato sauce fat per 100g
- How many calories does not reconstituted instant coffee have?
- Calories in a half of cooked shrimp
- Calories in whole cooked shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more cooked shrimp
- How much protein in club sandwich?