Waffle vs Muffin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Waffle
At first glance, you can see that in waffle is less calories than in muffin.
Waffle has 291 kcal per 100g and muffin 375 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 29%.
In waffle and in muffin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare waffle with muffin in details.
Fact 2: Waffle And Muffin Nutrition Difference
Muffin vs Waffle: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||32.9 g||53 g|
|Fat||14.1 g||16.07 g|
|Protein||7.9 g||4.49 g|
|Water||42 g||24.96 g|
|Calcium||255 mg||44 mg|
|Iron||2.31 mg||1.3 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||65 mg||39.2 mg|
|Potassium||159 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||511 mg||336 mg|
|Zink||65 mg||39.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.263 mg||0.168 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.347 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.073 mg||1.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.056 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.068 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.4 mg||0.9 mg|
More protein in waffle
It is aslo easy to see see that in waffle is more protein than in muffin.
There is 4.49g per 100g of muffin and 7.9g per 100g of waffle so using simple math we can see that difference is about 76%.
Less carbohydrates in waffle
In waffle is less carbohydrates than in muffin.
There is 53g/100g of carbohydrates in muffin and 32.9g/100g in waffle so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 61%.
Less fat in waffle
In waffle is less fats than in muffin.
The tables above show us that there is 16.07g/100g of fats in muffin and 14.1g/100g in waffle. In this case difference is about 14%.
- Carbohydrates32.9 g
- Fat14.1 g
- Protein7.9 g
- Water42 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 45% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
Vitamins: muffin vs waffle
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): waffle 57% more than muffin
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): waffle 113% more than muffin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): waffle 46% more than muffin
- Vitaminium B6: waffle 40% more than muffin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): muffin 7% more than waffle
- Vitaminium C: muffin 125% more than waffle
Minerals: waffle vs muffin
Compares of waffle
- Waffle vs Nutella
- Waffle vs Sponge Cake
- Waffle vs Croissant
- Waffle vs Jam
- Waffle vs Ice Cream
- Waffle vs Muffin
- see all compares of waffle
Compares of muffin
- Calories from Waffle
- Calories of Date syrup
- Calories in Butter
- Blood sausage calories per 100g
- Pork carbs per 100g
- Herring protein per 100g
- Mascarpone cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories does ground cinnamon have?
- Calories in a half of Gushers
- Calories in whole Gushers
- Calories for one, two or more Gushers
- How much protein in blood orange?