Waffle vs Cheese Cake: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Waffle
At first glance, you can see that in waffle is less calories than in cheese cake.
Waffle has 291 kcal per 100g and cheese cake 321 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in waffle cames from carbs and in cheese cake from fat.
See tables below to compare waffle with cheese cake in details.
Fact 2: Waffle And Cheese cake Nutrition Difference
Cheese cake vs Waffle: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Waffle||Cheese cake|
|Carbohydrates||32.9 g||25.5 g|
|Fat||14.1 g||22.5 g|
|Protein||7.9 g||5.5 g|
|Water||42 g||45.6 g|
|Calcium||255 mg||51 mg|
|Iron||2.31 mg||0.63 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||65 mg||4.4 mg|
|Potassium||159 mg||90 mg|
|Sodium||511 mg||438 mg|
|Zink||65 mg||4.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.263 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.347 mg||0.193 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.073 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.056 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.068 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.4 mg||0.4 mg|
More protein in waffle
It is aslo easy to see see that in waffle is more protein than in cheese cake.
There is 5.5g per 100g of cheese cake and 7.9g per 100g of waffle so using simple math we can see that difference is about 44%.
More carbohydrates in waffle
In waffle is more carbohydrates than in cheese cake.
There is 25.5g/100g of carbohydrates in cheese cake and 32.9g/100g in waffle so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29%.
Less fat in waffle
In waffle is less fats than in cheese cake.
The tables above show us that there is 22.5g/100g of fats in cheese cake and 14.1g/100g in waffle. In this case difference is about 60%.
- Carbohydrates32.9 g
- Fat14.1 g
- Protein7.9 g
- Water42 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 45% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
Vitamins: cheese cake vs waffle
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): waffle 839% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): waffle 80% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): waffle 963% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B6: waffle 8% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): waffle 240% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium C: cheese cake 0% more than waffle
Minerals: waffle vs cheese cake
Compares of waffle
- Waffle vs Nutella
- Waffle vs Sponge Cake
- Waffle vs Croissant
- Waffle vs Jam
- Waffle vs Ice Cream
- Waffle vs Muffin
- see all compares of waffle
Compares of cheese cake
- Calories from Waffle
- Calories of Date syrup
- Calories in Butter
- Blood sausage calories per 100g
- Pork carbs per 100g
- Herring protein per 100g
- Mascarpone cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories does ground cinnamon have?
- Calories in a half of Gushers
- Calories in whole Gushers
- Calories for one, two or more Gushers
- How much protein in blood orange?