Veal vs Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Veal vs beef - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in veal is more calories than in beef.
Veal has 172 kcal per 100g and beef 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 45 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in veal cames from protein and in beef from fat.
veal or beef - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: beef - 45% more than veal
- Fat: beef - 104% more than veal
- Protein: beef - 6% more than veal
- Water: veal - 15% more than beef
Veal vs beef nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Fat||7.56 g||15.41 g|
|Protein||24.38 g||25.93 g|
|Water||66.76 g||57.98 g|
|Calcium||17 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.99 mg||2.6 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.2 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||337 mg||318 mg|
|Sodium||83 mg||72 mg|
|Zink||1.2 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.27 mg||0.176 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.03 mg||5.378 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.39 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.011 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.15 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.001 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in veal is less protein than in beef.
There is 25.93g per 100g of beef and 24.38g per 100g of veal so using simple math we can see that difference is about 6 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in veal and beef - 0g/100g.
In veal is less fats than in beef.
The tables above show us that there is 15.41g/100g of fats in beef and 7.56g/100g in veal. In this case difference is about 104 %.
See tables below to compare veal with beef in details.
- Fat7.56 g
- Protein24.38 g
- Water66.76 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size
- 0% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Vitamins: beef vs veal
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): veal 52% more than beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): veal 53% more than beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): veal 49% more than beef
- Vitaminium B6: veal 2% more than beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): veal 22% more than beef
- Vitaminium E: veal 25% more than beef
- Vitaminium K: beef 0% more than veal
Minerals: veal vs beef
Compares of veal
- Veal vs Chicken
- Veal vs Chicken Breast
- Veal vs Duck Meat
- Veal vs Turkey Meat
- Veal vs Pork
- Veal vs Minced Beef
- see all compares of veal
Compares of beef
- Calories from Veal
- Calories of Persian cucumber
- Calories in Tortellini
- Celery stalk calories per 100g
- Tempeh carbs per 100g
- Flan protein per 100g
- Rice and chicken fat per 100g
- How many calories does popsicle have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao shrimp
- Calories in whole Kung Pao shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao shrimp
- How much protein in Pillsbury biscuit?