Turkey vs Rabbit Meat: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Turkey meat vs rabbit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in turkey meat is more calories than in rabbit.
Turkey meat has 161 kcal per 100g and rabbit 114 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 29 %.
In turkey meat and in rabbit most calories came from protein.
turkey meat or rabbit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: turkey meat - 29% more than rabbit.
- Fat: turkey meat - 69% more than rabbit.
- Protein: turkey meat - 1% more than rabbit.
- Water: rabbit - 5% more than turkey meat.
Turkey meat vs rabbit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Turkey||Rabbit meat|
|Fat||7.43 g||2.32 g|
|Protein||21.96 g||21.79 g|
|Water||70.68 g||74.51 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||3.2 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||226 mg|
|Potassium||223 mg||378 mg|
|Sodium||105 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.038 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.139 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.968 mg||6.5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in turkey meat is more protein than in rabbit.
There is 21.79g per 100g of rabbit and 21.96g per 100g of turkey meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1 %.
Where is more carbs?
In turkey meat is carbohydrates than in rabbit.
There is 0g/100g of carbohydrates in rabbit and 0.15g/100g in turkey meat so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
In turkey meat is more fats than in rabbit.
Tables below show us that there is 2.32g/100g of fats in rabbit and 7.43g/100g in turkey meat. In this case difference is about 69 %.
See tables below to compare turkey meat with rabbit in details.
- Fat7.43 g
- Protein21.96 g
- Water70.68 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
turkey meat or rabbit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): turkey meat - 21% more than rabbit.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): turkey meat - 57% more than rabbit.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey meat - 28% more than rabbit.
turkey meat or rabbit - where is more minerals?
Compares of turkey meat
- Chicken vs Turkey Meat
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Meat
- Chicken Leg vs Turkey Meat
- Goose Breast vs Turkey Meat
- Duck Meat vs Turkey Meat
- Duck Breast vs Turkey Meat
Compares of rabbit
- Calories from Turkey
- Calories of Pineapple juice
- Calories in Flounder (fillet, meat)
- Argan oil calories per 100g
- Haddock carbs per 100g
- Protein bar protein per 100g
- Udon noodles fat per 100g
- How many calories do salad greens have?
- Calories in a half of caesar chicken wrap
- Calories in whole caesar chicken wrap
- Calories for one, two or more caesar chicken wraps
- How much protein in trail mix?
- Turkey Meat vs Beef Jerky nutrition
- Turkey Meat vs Pork Neck calories
- Turkey Meat vs Steak protein
- Turkey Meat vs Beef sugar
- Turkey Meat vs Frog Legs vitamins
- Turkey Meat vs Pork Tenderloin dietary fiber
- Turkey Breast vs Luncheon Meat vitaminium C
- Turkey Breast vs Pork magnessium
- Turkey Breast vs Minced Pork potassium