Turkey vs Minced Pork: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Turkey meat vs minced pork - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in turkey meat is less calories than in minced pork.
Turkey meat has 161 kcal per 100g and minced pork 218 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 35 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in turkey meat cames from protein and in minced pork from fat.
turkey meat or minced pork - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: minced pork - 35% more than turkey meat.
- Carbohydrates: minced pork - 193% more than turkey meat.
- Fat: minced pork - 115% more than turkey meat.
- Protein: turkey meat - 18% more than minced pork.
- Water: turkey meat - 9% more than minced pork.
Turkey meat vs minced pork: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Turkey||Minced pork|
|Carbohydrates||0.15 g||0.44 g|
|Fat||7.43 g||16 g|
|Protein||21.96 g||17.99 g|
|Water||70.68 g||64.67 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||0.88 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||16 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||223 mg||244 mg|
|Sodium||105 mg||68 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.038 mg||0.332 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.139 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.968 mg||6.416 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.711 mg||0.551 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||0.45 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in turkey meat is more protein than in minced pork.
There is 17.99g per 100g of minced pork and 21.96g per 100g of turkey meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 18 %.
Where is more carbs?
In turkey meat is less carbohydrates than in minced pork.
There is 0.44g/100g of carbohydrates in minced pork and 0.15g/100g in turkey meat so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 193 %.
Where is more fats?
In turkey meat is less fats than in minced pork.
Tables below show us that there is 16g/100g of fats in minced pork and 7.43g/100g in turkey meat. In this case difference is about 115 %.
See tables below to compare turkey meat with minced pork in details.
- Carbohydrates0.15 g
- Fat7.43 g
- Protein21.96 g
- Water70.68 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
turkey meat or minced pork - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): minced pork - 774% more than turkey meat.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): minced pork - 143% more than turkey meat.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey meat - 28% more than minced pork.
- Vitaminium B6: turkey meat - 23% more than minced pork.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): turkey meat - 71% more than minced pork.
- Vitaminium E: minced pork - 543% more than turkey meat.
turkey meat or minced pork - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: minced pork - 36% more than turkey meat.
- Iron: minced pork - 17% more than turkey meat.
- Magnessium: turkey meat - 36% more than minced pork.
- Phosphorus: minced pork - 33% more than turkey meat.
- Potassium: minced pork - 9% more than turkey meat.
- Sodium: turkey meat - 35% more than minced pork.
- Zink: minced pork - 33% more than turkey meat.
Compares of turkey meat
- Chicken vs Turkey Meat
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Meat
- Chicken Leg vs Turkey Meat
- Goose Breast vs Turkey Meat
- Duck Meat vs Turkey Meat
- Duck Breast vs Turkey Meat
Compares of minced pork
- Calories from Turkey
- Calories of Pineapple juice
- Calories in Flounder (fillet, meat)
- Argan oil calories per 100g
- Haddock carbs per 100g
- Protein bar protein per 100g
- Udon noodles fat per 100g
- How many calories do salad greens have?
- Calories in a half of caesar chicken wrap
- Calories in whole caesar chicken wrap
- Calories for one, two or more caesar chicken wraps
- How much protein in trail mix?