Turkey vs Minced Pork: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Turkey meat vs minced pork - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in turkey meat is more calories than in minced pork.
Turkey meat has 161 kcal per 100g and minced pork 218 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 35 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in turkey meat cames from protein and in minced pork from fat.
turkey meat or minced pork - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: minced pork - 35% more than turkey meat
- Carbohydrates: minced pork - 193% more than turkey meat
- Fat: minced pork - 115% more than turkey meat
- Protein: turkey meat - 22% more than minced pork
- Water: turkey meat - 9% more than minced pork
Turkey meat vs minced pork nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Turkey||Minced pork|
|Carbohydrates||0.15 g||0.44 g|
|Fat||7.43 g||16 g|
|Protein||21.96 g||17.99 g|
|Water||70.68 g||64.67 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||0.75 mg||0.88 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||16 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||223 mg||244 mg|
|Sodium||105 mg||68 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.038 mg||0.332 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.139 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.968 mg||6.416 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.711 mg||0.551 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||0.45 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in turkey meat is more protein than in minced pork.
There is 17.99g per 100g of minced pork and 21.96g per 100g of turkey meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 22 %.
In turkey meat is less carbohydrates than in minced pork.
There is 0.44g/100g of carbohydrates in minced pork and 0.15g/100g in turkey meat so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 193 %.
In turkey meat is less fats than in minced pork.
The tables above show us that there is 16g/100g of fats in minced pork and 7.43g/100g in turkey meat. In this case difference is about 115 %.
See tables below to compare turkey meat with minced pork in details.
- Carbohydrates0.15 g
- Fat7.43 g
- Protein21.96 g
- Water70.68 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
Vitamins: minced pork vs turkey meat
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): minced pork 774% more than turkey meat
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): minced pork 143% more than turkey meat
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey meat 40% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium B6: turkey meat 29% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): turkey meat 250% more than minced pork
- Vitaminium E: minced pork 543% more than turkey meat
Minerals: turkey meat vs minced pork
- Calcium: minced pork 36% more than turkey meat
- Iron: minced pork 17% more than turkey meat
- Magnessium: turkey meat 56% more than minced pork
- Phosphorus: minced pork 33% more than turkey meat
- Potassium: minced pork 9% more than turkey meat
- Sodium: turkey meat 54% more than minced pork
- Zink: minced pork 33% more than turkey meat
Compares of turkey meat
- Turkey Meat vs Chicken
- Turkey Meat vs Duck Meat
- Turkey Meat vs Goose Meat
- Turkey Meat vs Minced Pork
- Turkey Meat vs Veal
- Turkey Meat vs Rabbit
- see all compares of turkey meat
Compares of minced pork
- Calories from Turkey
- Calories of Pineapple juice
- Calories in Flounder (fillet, meat)
- Argan oil calories per 100g
- Haddock carbs per 100g
- Protein bar protein per 100g
- Udon noodles fat per 100g
- How many calories do salad greens have?
- Calories in a half of caesar chicken wrap
- Calories in whole caesar chicken wrap
- Calories for one, two or more caesar chicken wraps
- How much protein in trail mix?
- Turkey Meat vs Veal nutrition
- Turkey Meat vs Rabbit calories
- Turkey Meat vs Beef protein
- Turkey Meat vs Pork Tenderloin sugar
- Turkey Breast vs Minced Beef vitamins
- Turkey Breast vs Rabbit dietary fiber
- Turkey Breast vs Steak vitaminium C
- Turkey Breast vs Pork Chop magnessium
- Turkey Breast vs Pork Tenderloin potassium