Tortilla vs Toast (Toasted Bread): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Tortilla
At first glance, you can see that in tortilla is less calories than in toast.
Tortilla has 237 kcal per 100g and toast 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In tortilla and in toast most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare tortilla with toast in details.
Fact 2: Tortilla And Toast Nutrition Difference
Toast vs Tortilla: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Tortilla||Toast (toasted bread)|
|Carbohydrates||49.94 g||55.77 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||4.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||4.7 g|
|Protein||7.28 g||12.96 g|
|Water||39.96 g||24.23 g|
|Calcium||70 mg||165 mg|
|Iron||3.81 mg||4.09 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||59 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||105 mg||223 mg|
|Sodium||482 mg||601 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.37 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.114 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.125 mg||6.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.06 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.159 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.24 mg|
Less protein in tortilla
It is aslo easy to see see that in tortilla is less protein than in toast.
There is 12.96g per 100g of toast and 7.28g per 100g of tortilla so using simple math we can see that difference is about 78%.
Less carbohydrates in tortilla
In tortilla is less carbohydrates than in toast.
There is 55.77g/100g of carbohydrates in toast and 49.94g/100g in tortilla so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 12%.
Less fat in tortilla
In tortilla is less fats than in toast.
The tables above show us that there is 4.27g/100g of fats in toast and 0.95g/100g in tortilla. In this case difference is about 349%.
- Carbohydrates49.94 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein7.28 g
- Water39.96 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 84% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: toast vs tortilla
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): toast 19% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): toast 235% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): toast 52% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B6: toast 155% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tortilla 59% more than toast
- Vitaminium E: toast 26% more than tortilla
Minerals: tortilla vs toast
Compares of tortilla
- Tortilla vs Baguette
- Tortilla vs Bread
- Tortilla vs Kaiser Roll
- Tortilla vs Slice of Bread
- Tortilla vs Toast
- see all compares of tortilla
Compares of toast
- see all compares of toast
- Calories from Tortilla
- Calories of McRoyal
- Calories in Alcohol
- Velveeta calories per 100g
- Whole milk carbs per 100g
- Chicken protein per 100g
- Lemon juice fat per 100g
- How many calories does coffee have?
- Calories in a half of stromboli
- Calories in whole stromboli
- Calories for one, two or more stromboli
- Calories in slice of stromboli
- How much protein in Moo Goo Gai Pan?