Thyme vs Cilantro: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Thyme
At first glance, you can see that in thyme is much more calories than in cilantro.
Thyme has 101 kcal per 100g and cilantro 23 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 339%.
In thyme and in cilantro most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare thyme with cilantro in details.
Fact 2: Thyme And Cilantro Nutrition Difference
Cilantro vs Thyme: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||24.45 g||3.67 g|
|Fat||1.68 g||0.52 g|
|Dietary fiber||14 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||5.56 g||2.13 g|
|Calcium||405 mg||67 mg|
|Iron||17.45 mg||1.77 mg|
|Magnessium||160 mg||26 mg|
|Potassium||609 mg||521 mg|
|Sodium||9 mg||46 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.48 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.471 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.824 mg||1.114 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.348 mg||0.149 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||45 mg||0.062 mg|
More protein in thyme
It is aslo easy to see see that in thyme is more protein than in cilantro.
There is 2.13g per 100g of cilantro and 5.56g per 100g of thyme so using simple math we can see that difference is about 161%.
More carbohydrates in thyme
In thyme is more carbohydrates than in cilantro.
There is 3.67g/100g of carbohydrates in cilantro and 24.45g/100g in thyme so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 566%.
More fat in thyme
In thyme is more fats than in cilantro.
The tables above show us that there is 0.52g/100g of fats in cilantro and 1.68g/100g in thyme. In this case difference is about 223%.
- Carbohydrates24.45 g
- Fat1.68 g
- Dietary fiber14 g
- Protein5.56 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 72% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: cilantro vs thyme
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): thyme 616% more than cilantro
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): thyme 191% more than cilantro
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): thyme 64% more than cilantro
- Vitaminium B6: thyme 134% more than cilantro
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): thyme 72481% more than cilantro
Minerals: thyme vs cilantro
Compares of thyme
- Thyme vs Basil
- Thyme vs Celery
- Thyme vs Chervil
- Thyme vs Coriander
- Thyme vs Dill
- Thyme vs Lemongrass
- see all compares of thyme
Compares of cilantro
- see all compares of cilantro
- Calories from Thyme
- Calories of Turmeric
- Calories in Apricot
- Avocado calories per 100g
- Banana carbs per 100g
- Apple protein per 100g
- Blackberries fat per 100g
- How many calories do blackcurrants have?
- Calories in a half of melon
- Calories in whole melon
- Calories for one, two or more melons
- Calories in slice of melon
- How much protein in cherimoya?