Tea vs Water: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Tea
At first glance, you can see that in tea is much calories than in water.
Tea has 1 kcal per 100g and water 0 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In tea and in water most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare tea with water in details.
Fact 2: Tea And Water Nutrition Difference
- 74% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of tea
- Tea vs Coconut Water
- Tea vs Coffee
- Tea vs Oat Milk
- Tea vs Rice Milk
- Tea vs Sprite
- Tea vs Water
- see all compares of tea
Compares of water
- Calories from Tea
- Calories of Steak
- Calories in Goulash
- Italian sub calories per 100g
- Absolut vodka carbs per 100g
- Chicken liver protein per 100g
- Instant oatmeal fat per 100g
- How many calories does hawaiian sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories in whole Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories for one, two or more Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- How much protein in fried rice with shrimp?