Tea vs Oat Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Tea vs oat milk - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in tea is much more calories than in oat milk.
Tea has 1 kcal per 100g and oat milk 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4200 %.
In tea and in oat milk most calories came from carbs.
tea or oat milk - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: oat milk - 4200% more than tea
- Carbohydrates: oat milk - 1841% more than tea
- Protein: oat milk - 400% more than tea
Tea vs oat milk nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Tea||Oat milk|
|Carbohydrates||0.17 g||3.3 g|
|Protein||0.06 g||0.3 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||120 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.003 mg||0.21 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in tea is less protein than in oat milk.
There is 0.3g per 100g of oat milk and 0.06g per 100g of tea so using simple math we can see that difference is about 400 %.
In tea is less carbohydrates than in oat milk.
There is 3.3g/100g of carbohydrates in oat milk and 0.17g/100g in tea so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1841 %.
In tea is fats than in oat milk.
The tables above show us that there is 1.3g/100g of fats in oat milk and 0g/100g in tea. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare tea with oat milk in details.
- 74% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of tea
- Tea vs Coconut Water
- Tea vs Coffee
- Tea vs Oat Milk
- Tea vs Rice Milk
- Tea vs Sprite
- see all compares of tea
Compares of oat milk
- Calories from Tea
- Calories of Steak
- Calories in Goulash
- Italian sub calories per 100g
- Absolut vodka carbs per 100g
- Chicken liver protein per 100g
- Instant oatmeal fat per 100g
- How many calories does hawaiian sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories in whole Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories for one, two or more Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- How much protein in fried rice with shrimp?