Tea vs Oat Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Tea
At first glance, you can see that in tea is much less calories than in oat milk.
Tea has 1 kcal per 100g and oat milk 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4200%.
In tea and in oat milk most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare tea with oat milk in details.
Fact 2: Tea And Oat milk Nutrition Difference
Oat milk vs Tea: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Tea||Oat milk|
|Carbohydrates||0.17 g||3.3 g|
|Protein||0.06 g||0.3 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||120 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.003 mg||0.21 mg|
Less protein in tea
It is aslo easy to see see that in tea is less protein than in oat milk.
There is 0.3g per 100g of oat milk and 0.06g per 100g of tea so using simple math we can see that difference is about 400%.
Less carbohydrates in tea
In tea is less carbohydrates than in oat milk.
There is 3.3g/100g of carbohydrates in oat milk and 0.17g/100g in tea so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1841%.
- 74% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of tea
- Tea vs Coconut Water
- Tea vs Coffee
- Tea vs Oat Milk
- Tea vs Rice Milk
- Tea vs Sprite
- see all compares of tea
Compares of oat milk
- Calories from Tea
- Calories of Steak
- Calories in Goulash
- Italian sub calories per 100g
- Absolut vodka carbs per 100g
- Chicken liver protein per 100g
- Instant oatmeal fat per 100g
- How many calories does hawaiian sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories in whole Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories for one, two or more Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- How much protein in fried rice with shrimp?