Tea vs Chai Latte: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Tea
At first glance, you can see that in tea is much less calories than in chai latte.
Tea has 1 kcal per 100g and chai latte 429 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 42800%.
In tea and in chai latte most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare tea with chai latte in details.
Fact 2: Tea And Chai latte Nutrition Difference
Chai latte vs Tea: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Tea||Chai latte|
|Carbohydrates||0.17 g||80.95 g|
|Protein||0.06 g||4.76 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||190 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||167 mg|
Less protein in tea
It is aslo easy to see see that in tea is less protein than in chai latte.
There is 4.76g per 100g of chai latte and 0.06g per 100g of tea so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7833%.
Less carbohydrates in tea
In tea is less carbohydrates than in chai latte.
There is 80.95g/100g of carbohydrates in chai latte and 0.17g/100g in tea so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 47518%.
- 74% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of tea
- Tea vs Coconut Water
- Tea vs Coffee
- Tea vs Oat Milk
- Tea vs Rice Milk
- Tea vs Sprite
- Tea vs Water
- see all compares of tea
Compares of chai latte
- Calories from Tea
- Calories of Steak
- Calories in Goulash
- Italian sub calories per 100g
- Absolut vodka carbs per 100g
- Chicken liver protein per 100g
- Instant oatmeal fat per 100g
- How many calories does hawaiian sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories in whole Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- Calories for one, two or more Skinny on the rocks Margarita
- How much protein in fried rice with shrimp?