Swordfish (Fillet, Meat) vs Salmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Swordfish vs salmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in swordfish is less calories than in salmon.
Swordfish has 144 kcal per 100g and salmon 208 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 44 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in swordfish cames from protein and in salmon from fat.
swordfish or salmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: salmon - 44% more than swordfish.
- Fat: salmon - 102% more than swordfish.
- Protein: salmon - 4% more than swordfish.
- Water: swordfish - 12% more than salmon.
Swordfish vs salmon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Swordfish (fillet, meat)||Salmon|
|Fat||6.65 g||13.42 g|
|Protein||19.66 g||20.42 g|
|Water||73.38 g||64.89 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.38 mg||0.34 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.5 mg|
|Potassium||418 mg||363 mg|
|Sodium||81 mg||59 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.075 mg||0.207 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.053 mg||0.155 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||7.76 mg||8.672 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.543 mg||0.636 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.02 mg||3.55 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in swordfish is less protein than in salmon.
There is 20.42g per 100g of salmon and 19.66g per 100g of swordfish so using simple math we can see that difference is about 4 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in swordfish and salmon - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In swordfish is less fats than in salmon.
Tables below show us that there is 13.42g/100g of fats in salmon and 6.65g/100g in swordfish. In this case difference is about 102 %.
See tables below to compare swordfish with salmon in details.
- Fat6.65 g
- Protein19.66 g
- Water73.38 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
swordfish or salmon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): salmon - 176% more than swordfish.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): salmon - 192% more than swordfish.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): salmon - 12% more than swordfish.
- Vitaminium B6: salmon - 17% more than swordfish.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): salmon - 1200% more than swordfish.
- Vitaminium E: salmon - 76% more than swordfish.
swordfish or salmon - where is more minerals?
Compares of swordfish
- Anchovy vs Swordfish
- Cod Fillet vs Swordfish
- Eel vs Swordfish
- Flounder vs Swordfish
- Halibut vs Swordfish
- Perch vs Swordfish
Compares of salmon
- Calories from Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Calories of Rice milk
- Calories in Yuca
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles calories per 100g
- Baked pork chop carbs per 100g
- White potatoes protein per 100g
- Lucky Charms fat per 100g
- How many calories does yogurt parfait have?
- Calories in a half of black bean salad
- Calories in whole black bean salad
- Calories for one, two or more black bean salad
- How much protein in popcorn cake?