Sugar vs Biscuits: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Sugar
At first glance, you can see that in sugar is more calories than in biscuit.
Sugar has 387 kcal per 100g and biscuit 353 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
In sugar and in biscuit most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare sugar with biscuit in details.
Sugar And Biscuit Nutrition Difference
Biscuit vs Sugar: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||99.98 g||44.6 g|
|Water||0.02 g||28.9 g|
|Calcium||1 mg||235 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||2.9 mg|
|Potassium||2 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||580 mg|
|Zink||0.01 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.019 mg||0.31 mg|
More carbohydrates in sugar
In sugar is more carbohydrates than in biscuit.
There is 44.6g/100g of carbohydrates in biscuit and 99.98g/100g in sugar so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 124%.
- Carbohydrates99.98 g
- Water0.02 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | half cup | packet
- 100% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of sugar
Compares of biscuit
- see all compares of biscuit
- Calories from Sugar
- Calories of Honey
- Calories in Jam
- Black pepper calories per 100g
- Twix carbs per 100g
- Greek yoghurt protein per 100g
- Salami fat per 100g
- How many calories do almond flakes have?
- Calories in a half of acerola
- Calories in whole acerola
- Calories for one, two or more aceroli fruits
- Calories in handful of aceroli fruits
- How much protein in Queso Fresco cheese?