Soy Sauce vs Tomato Sauce: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Soy sauce vs tomato sauce - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in soy sauce is much more calories than in tomato sauce.
Soy sauce has 53 kcal per 100g and tomato sauce 24 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 121 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in soy sauce cames from protein and in tomato sauce from carbs.
soy sauce or tomato sauce - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: soy sauce - 121% more than tomato sauce
- Carbohydrates: tomato sauce - 8% more than soy sauce
- Fat: soy sauce - 90% more than tomato sauce
- Dietary fiber: tomato sauce - 88% more than soy sauce
- Protein: soy sauce - 578% more than tomato sauce
- Water: tomato sauce - 28% more than soy sauce
Soy sauce vs tomato sauce nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Soy sauce||Tomato sauce|
|Carbohydrates||4.93 g||5.31 g|
|Fat||0.57 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||8.14 g||1.2 g|
|Water||71.15 g||91.28 g|
|Calcium||33 mg||14 mg|
|Iron||1.45 mg||0.96 mg|
|Magnessium||74 mg||15 mg|
|Phosphorus||14 mg||2.8 mg|
|Potassium||435 mg||297 mg|
|Sodium||5493 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||14 mg||2.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.033 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.165 mg||0.065 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.196 mg||0.991 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.148 mg||0.098 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.014 mg||0.009 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in soy sauce is more protein than in tomato sauce.
There is 1.2g per 100g of tomato sauce and 8.14g per 100g of soy sauce so using simple math we can see that difference is about 578 %.
In soy sauce is less carbohydrates than in tomato sauce.
There is 5.31g/100g of carbohydrates in tomato sauce and 4.93g/100g in soy sauce so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8 %.
In soy sauce is more fats than in tomato sauce.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in tomato sauce and 0.57g/100g in soy sauce. In this case difference is about 90 %.
See tables below to compare soy sauce with tomato sauce in details.
- Carbohydrates4.93 g
- Fat0.57 g
- Dietary fiber0.8 g
- Protein8.14 g
- Water71.15 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | small packet | cup | half cup
- 34% CARBS.
- 57% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
Vitamins: tomato sauce vs soy sauce
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): soy sauce 38% more than tomato sauce
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): soy sauce 154% more than tomato sauce
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): soy sauce 122% more than tomato sauce
- Vitaminium B6: soy sauce 51% more than tomato sauce
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): soy sauce 56% more than tomato sauce
Minerals: soy sauce vs tomato sauce
- Calcium: soy sauce 136% more than tomato sauce
- Iron: soy sauce 51% more than tomato sauce
- Magnessium: soy sauce 393% more than tomato sauce
- Phosphorus: soy sauce 400% more than tomato sauce
- Potassium: soy sauce 46% more than tomato sauce
- Sodium: soy sauce 49836% more than tomato sauce
- Zink: soy sauce 400% more than tomato sauce
Compares of soy sauce
- Soy Sauce vs Celery
- Soy Sauce vs Mustard
- Soy Sauce vs Mayonnaise
- Soy Sauce vs Ketchup
- Soy Sauce vs Tomato Sauce
- Soy Sauce vs Salt
- see all compares of soy sauce
Compares of tomato sauce
- see all compares of tomato sauce
- Calories from Soy sauce
- Calories of Smoked sausage
- Calories in Gyoza dumplings
- Funnel cake calories per 100g
- Hummus Sabra carbs per 100g
- Jim Beam protein per 100g
- Fudge fat per 100g
- How many calories does pork shoulder have?
- Calories in a half of Caprese salad
- Calories in whole Caprese salad
- Calories for one, two or more Caprese salad
- How much protein in Capri Sun drink?