Soy Sauce vs Salt: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Calories in Soy sauce
At first glance, you can see that in soy sauce is much calories than in salt.
Soy sauce has 53 kcal per 100g and salt 0 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in soy sauce cames from protein and in salt from carbs.
See tables below to compare soy sauce with salt in details.
Soy sauce And Salt Nutrition Difference
- Water71.15 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | small packet | cup | half cup
- 34% CARBS.
- 57% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
Compares of soy sauce
- Soy Sauce vs Celery
- Soy Sauce vs Mustard
- Soy Sauce vs Mayonnaise
- Soy Sauce vs Ketchup
- Soy Sauce vs Tomato Sauce
- Soy Sauce vs Salt
- see all compares of soy sauce
Compares of salt
- Calories from Soy sauce
- Calories of Smoked sausage
- Calories in Gyoza dumplings
- Funnel cake calories per 100g
- Hummus Sabra carbs per 100g
- Jim Beam protein per 100g
- Fudge fat per 100g
- How many calories does pork shoulder have?
- Calories in a half of Caprese salad
- Calories in whole Caprese salad
- Calories for one, two or more Caprese salad
- How much protein in Capri Sun drink?