Snickers vs Donut: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Snickers vs donut - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Snickers is just a little more calories than in donut.
Snickers has 497 kcal per 100g and donut 452 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 9 %.
In Snickers and in donut most calories came from fat.
Snickers or donut - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Snickers - 9% more than donut.
- Carbohydrates: Snickers - 2% more than donut.
- Fat: Snickers - 13% more than donut.
- Dietary fiber: Snickers - 34% more than donut.
- Protein: Snickers - 49% more than donut.
- Water: donut - 222% more than Snickers.
Snickers vs donut: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||52.6 g||51.33 g|
|Fat||28.9 g||25.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||9.7 g||4.93 g|
|Water||5.2 g||16.76 g|
|Calcium||98 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||1.3 mg||4 mg|
|Magnessium||72 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||186 mg||7.9 mg|
|Potassium||312 mg||201 mg|
|Sodium||359 mg||326 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||7.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.1 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.2 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.4 mg||1.59 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.2 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1 mg||2.02 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in Snickers is more protein than in donut.
There is 4.93g per 100g of donut and 9.7g per 100g of Snickers so using simple math we can see that difference is about 49 %.
Where is more carbs?
In Snickers is more carbohydrates than in donut.
There is 51.33g/100g of carbohydrates in donut and 52.6g/100g in Snickers so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2 %.
Where is more fats?
In Snickers is more fats than in donut.
Tables below show us that there is 25.25g/100g of fats in donut and 28.9g/100g in Snickers. In this case difference is about 13 %.
See tables below to compare Snickers with donut in details.
- Carbohydrates52.6 g
- Fat28.9 g
- Dietary fiber2.9 g
- Protein9.7 g
- Water5.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | Snickers mini | fun size bar
- 41% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Snickers or donut - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): donut - 63% more than Snickers.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Snickers - 38% more than donut.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Snickers - 53% more than donut.
- Vitaminium B6: Snickers - 88% more than donut.
- Vitaminium E: donut - 102% more than Snickers.
Snickers or donut - where is more minerals?
Compares of Snickers
- 3Bit vs Snickers
- Snickers vs Twix
- Snickers vs Nutella
- Snickers vs Halvah
- Snickers vs Carrot Cake
- Snickers vs Chocolate
Compares of donut
- Calories from Snickers
- Calories of Natural yogurt
- Calories in Pastrami
- Tomato juice calories per 100g
- Tuna carbs per 100g
- Belriso protein per 100g
- Bosc pear fat per 100g
- How many calories does Mango lassi have?
- Calories in a half of Pozole soup
- Calories in whole Pozole soup
- Calories for one, two or more Pozole soup
- How much protein in chow mein?