Snickers vs Dark Chocolate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Snickers
At first glance, you can see that in Snickers is less calories than in dark chocolate.
Snickers has 497 kcal per 100g and dark chocolate 546 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
In Snickers and in dark chocolate most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Snickers with dark chocolate in details.
Fact 2: Snickers And Dark chocolate Nutrition Difference
Dark chocolate vs Snickers: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Snickers||Dark chocolate|
|Carbohydrates||52.6 g||61.17 g|
|Fat||28.9 g||31.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||7 g|
|Protein||9.7 g||4.88 g|
|Water||5.2 g||0.97 g|
|Calcium||98 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||1.3 mg||8.02 mg|
|Magnessium||72 mg||146 mg|
|Phosphorus||186 mg||8.1 mg|
|Potassium||312 mg||559 mg|
|Sodium||359 mg||24 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.1 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.2 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.4 mg||0.725 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.2 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1 mg||0.54 mg|
More protein in Snickers
It is aslo easy to see see that in Snickers is more protein than in dark chocolate.
There is 4.88g per 100g of dark chocolate and 9.7g per 100g of Snickers so using simple math we can see that difference is about 99%.
Less carbohydrates in Snickers
In Snickers is less carbohydrates than in dark chocolate.
There is 61.17g/100g of carbohydrates in dark chocolate and 52.6g/100g in Snickers so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16%.
Less fat in Snickers
In Snickers is less fats than in dark chocolate.
The tables above show us that there is 31.28g/100g of fats in dark chocolate and 28.9g/100g in Snickers. In this case difference is about 8%.
- Carbohydrates52.6 g
- Fat28.9 g
- Dietary fiber2.9 g
- Protein9.7 g
- Water5.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | Snickers mini | fun size bar
- 41% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: dark chocolate vs Snickers
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Snickers 300% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Snickers 300% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Snickers 369% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B6: Snickers 376% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium E: Snickers 85% more than dark chocolate
Minerals: Snickers vs dark chocolate
- Calcium: Snickers 75% more than dark chocolate
- Iron: dark chocolate 517% more than Snickers
- Magnessium: dark chocolate 103% more than Snickers
- Phosphorus: Snickers 2196% more than dark chocolate
- Potassium: dark chocolate 79% more than Snickers
- Sodium: Snickers 1396% more than dark chocolate
- Zink: dark chocolate 523% more than Snickers
Compares of Snickers
- Snickers vs Twix
- Snickers vs Nutella
- Snickers vs Dark Chocolate
- Snickers vs Jam
- Snickers vs Jelly
- Snickers vs Muffin
- see all compares of Snickers
Compares of dark chocolate
- Calories from Snickers
- Calories of Plain yogurt
- Calories in Pepperoni
- Ketchup calories per 100g
- Lobster carbs per 100g
- Algae protein per 100g
- Sausage gravy fat per 100g
- How many calories does turkey patty have?
- Calories in a half of Tic Tac
- Calories in whole Tic Tac
- Calories for one, two or more Tic Tac
- How much protein in ravioli with cheese and spinach?