Smoked Ham vs Turkey Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Smoked ham
At first glance, you can see that in smoked ham is more calories than in turkey ham.
Smoked ham has 145 kcal per 100g and turkey ham 124 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 17%.
In smoked ham and in turkey ham most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare smoked ham with turkey ham in details.
Fact 2: Smoked ham And Turkey ham Nutrition Difference
Turkey ham vs Smoked ham: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Smoked ham||Turkey ham|
|Carbohydrates||1.5 g||2.93 g|
|Fat||5.53 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||20.93 g||19.6 g|
|Water||67.67 g||72 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||1.48 mg||1.35 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.8 mg||304 mg|
|Potassium||287 mg||299 mg|
|Sodium||1203 mg||1038 mg|
|Zink||0.8 mg||2.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.754 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.202 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.023 mg||3.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.4 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.25 mg||0.39 mg|
More protein in smoked ham
It is aslo easy to see see that in smoked ham is more protein than in turkey ham.
There is 19.6g per 100g of turkey ham and 20.93g per 100g of smoked ham so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7%.
Less carbohydrates in smoked ham
In smoked ham is less carbohydrates than in turkey ham.
There is 2.93g/100g of carbohydrates in turkey ham and 1.5g/100g in smoked ham so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 95%.
More fat in smoked ham
In smoked ham is more fats than in turkey ham.
The tables above show us that there is 3.8g/100g of fats in turkey ham and 5.53g/100g in smoked ham. In this case difference is about 46%.
- Carbohydrates1.5 g
- Fat5.53 g
- Protein20.93 g
- Water67.67 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | half cup
- 4% CARBS.
- 60% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
Vitamins: turkey ham vs smoked ham
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked ham 1408% more than turkey ham
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): turkey ham 24% more than smoked ham
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked ham 14% more than turkey ham
- Vitaminium B6: smoked ham 74% more than turkey ham
- Vitaminium E: turkey ham 56% more than smoked ham
Minerals: smoked ham vs turkey ham
- Calcium: smoked ham 60% more than turkey ham
- Iron: smoked ham 10% more than turkey ham
- Magnessium: turkey ham 43% more than smoked ham
- Phosphorus: turkey ham 37900% more than smoked ham
- Potassium: turkey ham 4% more than smoked ham
- Sodium: smoked ham 16% more than turkey ham
- Zink: turkey ham 195% more than smoked ham
Compares of smoked ham
- Smoked Ham vs Mortadella
- Smoked Ham vs Pastrami
- Smoked Ham vs Pork Sausage
- Smoked Ham vs Smoked Bacon
- Smoked Ham vs Turkey Ham
- Smoked Ham vs Chicken
- see all compares of smoked ham
Compares of turkey ham
- see all compares of turkey ham
- Calories from Smoked ham
- Calories of Alaska pollock (fillet, meat)
- Calories in Eggnog
- Tilapia fried calories per 100g
- Strawberry shortcake carbs per 100g
- Chicken piccata protein per 100g
- Bibimbap fat per 100g
- How many calories do kidney beans have?
- Calories in a half of potato soup
- Calories in whole potato soup
- Calories for one, two or more potato soup
- How much protein in ham salad?