Smoked Bacon vs Smoked Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Smoked bacon vs smoked ham - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in smoked bacon is much more calories than in smoked ham.
Smoked bacon has 393 kcal per 100g and smoked ham 145 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 171 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in smoked bacon cames from fat and in smoked ham from protein.
smoked bacon or smoked ham - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: smoked bacon - 171% more than smoked ham
- Fat: smoked bacon - 571% more than smoked ham
- Protein: smoked ham - 53% more than smoked bacon
- Water: smoked ham - 45% more than smoked bacon
Smoked bacon vs smoked ham nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Smoked bacon||Smoked ham|
|Fat||37.13 g||5.53 g|
|Protein||13.66 g||20.93 g|
|Water||46.74 g||67.67 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.38 mg||1.48 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||0.8 mg|
|Potassium||201 mg||287 mg|
|Sodium||751 mg||1203 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.276 mg||0.754 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.081 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.022 mg||4.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.266 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.43 mg||0.25 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in smoked bacon is less protein than in smoked ham.
There is 20.93g per 100g of smoked ham and 13.66g per 100g of smoked bacon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 53 %.
In smoked bacon is carbohydrates than in smoked ham.
There is 1.5g/100g of carbohydrates in smoked ham and 0g/100g in smoked bacon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
In smoked bacon is more fats than in smoked ham.
The tables above show us that there is 5.53g/100g of fats in smoked ham and 37.13g/100g in smoked bacon. In this case difference is about 571 %.
See tables below to compare smoked bacon with smoked ham in details.
- Fat37.13 g
- Protein13.66 g
- Water46.74 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 86% FAT
Vitamins: smoked ham vs smoked bacon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked ham 173% more than smoked bacon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): smoked ham 149% more than smoked bacon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked ham 0% more than smoked bacon
- Vitaminium B6: smoked ham 50% more than smoked bacon
- Vitaminium E: smoked bacon 72% more than smoked ham
Minerals: smoked bacon vs smoked ham
- Calcium: smoked ham 33% more than smoked bacon
- Iron: smoked ham 289% more than smoked bacon
- Magnessium: smoked ham 8% more than smoked bacon
- Phosphorus: smoked ham 100% more than smoked bacon
- Potassium: smoked ham 43% more than smoked bacon
- Sodium: smoked ham 60% more than smoked bacon
- Zink: smoked ham 100% more than smoked bacon
Compares of smoked bacon
- Smoked Bacon vs Mortadella
- Smoked Bacon vs Pastrami
- Smoked Bacon vs Smoked Ham
- see all compares of smoked bacon
Compares of smoked ham
- Calories from Smoked bacon
- Calories of Perch
- Calories in Frog legs
- Mixed berries calories per 100g
- Cooked spinach carbs per 100g
- Veggie pizza protein per 100g
- Tater tots, Potato tots fat per 100g
- How many calories does Yukon Gold potato have?
- Calories in a half of vitamin water
- Calories in whole vitamin water
- Calories for one, two or more vitamin water
- Calories in glass of vitamin water
- How much protein in greek salad?