Slice of Bread vs Toast (Toasted Bread): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Slice of bread vs toast - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in slice of bread is more calories than in toast.
Slice of bread has 266 kcal per 100g and toast 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 18 %.
In slice of bread and in toast most calories came from carbs.
slice of bread or toast - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: toast - 18% more than slice of bread
- Carbohydrates: toast - 13% more than slice of bread
- Fat: toast - 28% more than slice of bread
- Dietary fiber: toast - 74% more than slice of bread
- Protein: toast - 46% more than slice of bread
- Water: slice of bread - 50% more than toast
Slice of bread vs toast nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Slice of bread||Toast (toasted bread)|
|Carbohydrates||49.42 g||55.77 g|
|Fat||3.33 g||4.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||4.7 g|
|Protein||8.85 g||12.96 g|
|Water||36.42 g||24.23 g|
|Calcium||144 mg||165 mg|
|Iron||3.61 mg||4.09 mg|
|Magnessium||23 mg||59 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.2 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||126 mg||223 mg|
|Sodium||490 mg||601 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.533 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.243 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.78 mg||6.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.087 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.171 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.24 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in slice of bread is less protein than in toast.
There is 12.96g per 100g of toast and 8.85g per 100g of slice of bread so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46 %.
In slice of bread is less carbohydrates than in toast.
There is 55.77g/100g of carbohydrates in toast and 49.42g/100g in slice of bread so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13 %.
In slice of bread is less fats than in toast.
The tables above show us that there is 4.27g/100g of fats in toast and 3.33g/100g in slice of bread. In this case difference is about 28 %.
See tables below to compare slice of bread with toast in details.
- Carbohydrates49.42 g
- Fat3.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.7 g
- Protein8.85 g
- Water36.42 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: toast vs slice of bread
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): slice of bread 21% more than toast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): toast 57% more than slice of bread
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): toast 31% more than slice of bread
- Vitaminium B6: toast 76% more than slice of bread
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): slice of bread 71% more than toast
- Vitaminium E: toast 9% more than slice of bread
Minerals: slice of bread vs toast
- Calcium: toast 15% more than slice of bread
- Iron: toast 13% more than slice of bread
- Magnessium: toast 157% more than slice of bread
- Phosphorus: toast 2750% more than slice of bread
- Potassium: toast 77% more than slice of bread
- Sodium: toast 23% more than slice of bread
- Zink: toast 2750% more than slice of bread
Compares of slice of bread
- Slice of Bread vs Baguette
- Slice of Bread vs Dark Bread
- Slice of Bread vs Kaiser Roll
- Slice of Bread vs Tortilla
- Slice of Bread vs Toast
- see all compares of slice of bread
Compares of toast
- Calories from Slice of bread
- Calories of Cheeseburger McDonalds
- Calories in Whole milk
- Chicken calories per 100g
- Lemon juice carbs per 100g
- Coffee protein per 100g
- Cocoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does stromboli have?
- Calories in a half of Boost
- Calories in whole Boost
- Calories for one, two or more Boost
- Calories in glass of Boost
- How much protein in gulab jamun?