Shark Meat vs Tuna: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Shark meat vs tuna - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in shark meat is less calories than in tuna.
Shark meat has 130 kcal per 100g and tuna 144 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In shark and in tuna most calories came from protein.
shark meat or tuna - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: tuna - 11% more than shark meat.
- Fat: tuna - 9% more than shark meat.
- Protein: tuna - 11% more than shark meat.
- Water: shark meat - 7% more than tuna.
Shark meat vs tuna: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Shark meat||Tuna|
|Fat||4.51 g||4.9 g|
|Protein||20.98 g||23.33 g|
|Water||73.58 g||68.09 g|
|Calcium||34 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.84 mg||1.02 mg|
|Magnessium||49 mg||50 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||160 mg||252 mg|
|Sodium||79 mg||39 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.042 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.062 mg||0.251 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.938 mg||8.654 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.4 mg||0.455 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1 mg||1 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in shark meat is less protein than in tuna.
There is 23.33g per 100g of tuna and 20.98g per 100g of shark meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in shark meat and tuna - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In shark meat is less fats than in tuna.
Tables below show us that there is 4.9g/100g of fats in tuna and 4.51g/100g in shark meat. In this case difference is about 9 %.
See tables below to compare shark meat with tuna in details.
- Fat4.51 g
- Protein20.98 g
- Water73.58 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
shark meat or tuna - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tuna - 474% more than shark meat.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tuna - 305% more than shark meat.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tuna - 195% more than shark meat.
- Vitaminium B6: tuna - 14% more than shark meat.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): shark meat - 33% more than tuna.
- Vitaminium E: tuna - 0% more than shark meat.
shark meat or tuna - where is more minerals?
Compares of shark
Compares of tuna
- Calories from Shark meat
- Calories of Peanut milk
- Calories in Fritos
- No bake cookie calories per 100g
- Corned beef hash carbs per 100g
- Freeze pop protein per 100g
- Thai tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does condensed milk have?
- Calories in a half of cranberry salad
- Calories in whole cranberry salad
- Calories for one, two or more cranberry salad
- How much protein in torte cake?