Shark Meat vs Swordfish (Fillet, Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Shark meat vs swordfish - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in shark meat is more calories than in swordfish.
Shark meat has 130 kcal per 100g and swordfish 144 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In shark and in swordfish most calories came from protein.
shark meat or swordfish - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: swordfish - 11% more than shark meat
- Fat: swordfish - 47% more than shark meat
- Protein: shark meat - 7% more than swordfish
- Water: shark meat - 0% more than swordfish
Shark meat vs swordfish nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Shark meat||Swordfish (fillet, meat)|
|Fat||4.51 g||6.65 g|
|Protein||20.98 g||19.66 g|
|Water||73.58 g||73.38 g|
|Calcium||34 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.84 mg||0.38 mg|
|Magnessium||49 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||160 mg||418 mg|
|Sodium||79 mg||81 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.042 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.062 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.938 mg||7.76 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.4 mg||0.543 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1 mg||2.02 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in shark meat is more protein than in swordfish.
There is 19.66g per 100g of swordfish and 20.98g per 100g of shark meat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in shark meat and swordfish - 0g/100g.
In shark meat is less fats than in swordfish.
The tables above show us that there is 6.65g/100g of fats in swordfish and 4.51g/100g in shark meat. In this case difference is about 47 %.
See tables below to compare shark meat with swordfish in details.
- Fat4.51 g
- Protein20.98 g
- Water73.58 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Vitamins: swordfish vs shark meat
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): swordfish 79% more than shark meat
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): shark meat 17% more than swordfish
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): swordfish 164% more than shark meat
- Vitaminium B6: swordfish 36% more than shark meat
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): shark meat 50% more than swordfish
- Vitaminium E: swordfish 102% more than shark meat
Minerals: shark meat vs swordfish
- Calcium: shark meat 580% more than swordfish
- Iron: shark meat 121% more than swordfish
- Magnessium: shark meat 69% more than swordfish
- Phosphorus: swordfish 0% more than shark meat
- Potassium: swordfish 161% more than shark meat
- Sodium: swordfish 3% more than shark meat
- Zink: swordfish 0% more than shark meat
Compares of shark
- Shark Meat vs Cod Fillet
- Shark Meat vs Halibut
- Shark Meat vs Mackerel
- Shark Meat vs Perch
- Shark Meat vs Swordfish
- Shark Meat vs Tuna
- see all compares of shark meat
Compares of swordfish
- Calories from Shark meat
- Calories of Peanut milk
- Calories in Fritos
- No bake cookie calories per 100g
- Corned beef hash carbs per 100g
- Freeze pop protein per 100g
- Thai tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does condensed milk have?
- Calories in a half of cranberry salad
- Calories in whole cranberry salad
- Calories for one, two or more cranberry salad
- How much protein in torte cake?