Salmon vs Smoked Or Grilled Salmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Salmon vs smoked salmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in salmon is much more calories than in smoked salmon.
Salmon has 208 kcal per 100g and smoked salmon 117 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 78 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in salmon cames from fat and in grilled salmon from protein.
salmon or smoked salmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: salmon - 78% more than smoked salmon
- Fat: salmon - 211% more than smoked salmon
- Protein: salmon - 12% more than smoked salmon
- Water: smoked salmon - 11% more than salmon
Salmon vs smoked salmon nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Salmon||Smoked or grilled salmon|
|Fat||13.42 g||4.32 g|
|Protein||20.42 g||18.28 g|
|Water||64.89 g||72 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.34 mg||0.85 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.5 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||363 mg||175 mg|
|Sodium||59 mg||672 mg|
|Zink||0.5 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.207 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.155 mg||0.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.672 mg||4.72 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.636 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.026 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||3.55 mg||1.35 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in salmon is more protein than in smoked salmon.
There is 18.28g per 100g of smoked salmon and 20.42g per 100g of salmon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 12 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in salmon and smoked salmon - 0g/100g.
In salmon is more fats than in smoked salmon.
The tables above show us that there is 4.32g/100g of fats in smoked salmon and 13.42g/100g in salmon. In this case difference is about 211 %.
See tables below to compare salmon with smoked salmon in details.
- Fat13.42 g
- Protein20.42 g
- Water64.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
Vitamins: smoked salmon vs salmon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): salmon 800% more than smoked salmon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): salmon 53% more than smoked salmon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): salmon 84% more than smoked salmon
- Vitaminium B6: salmon 129% more than smoked salmon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): salmon 1200% more than smoked salmon
- Vitaminium E: salmon 163% more than smoked salmon
Minerals: salmon vs smoked salmon
- Calcium: smoked salmon 22% more than salmon
- Iron: smoked salmon 150% more than salmon
- Magnessium: salmon 50% more than smoked salmon
- Phosphorus: salmon 400% more than smoked salmon
- Potassium: salmon 107% more than smoked salmon
- Sodium: smoked salmon 1039% more than salmon
- Zink: salmon 400% more than smoked salmon
Compares of salmon
- Salmon vs Anchovy
- Salmon vs Carp
- Salmon vs Cod Fillet
- Salmon vs Eel
- Salmon vs Flounder
- Salmon vs Halibut
- see all compares of salmon
Compares of grilled salmon
- see all compares of smoked salmon
- Calories from Salmon
- Calories of Nutella
- Calories in Paratha
- Ham steak calories per 100g
- Spanakopita carbs per 100g
- Chicken shawarma protein per 100g
- Chobani yogurt nonfat fat per 100g
- How many calories does crayfish have?
- Calories in a half of crab salad
- Calories in whole crab salad
- Calories for one, two or more crab salad
- How much protein in chef salad?