Salmon vs Fish Sticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Salmon vs fish sticks - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in salmon is less calories than in fish sticks.
Salmon has 208 kcal per 100g and fish sticks 277 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 33 %.
In salmon and in fish sticks most calories came from fat.
salmon or fish sticks - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: fish sticks - 33% more than salmon.
- Fat: fish sticks - 21% more than salmon.
- Protein: salmon - 46% more than fish sticks.
- Water: salmon - 24% more than fish sticks.
Salmon vs fish sticks: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Salmon||Fish sticks|
|Fat||13.42 g||16.23 g|
|Protein||20.42 g||11.01 g|
|Water||64.89 g||49.5 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.34 mg||0.84 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.5 mg||4.7 mg|
|Potassium||363 mg||185 mg|
|Sodium||59 mg||402 mg|
|Zink||0.5 mg||4.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.207 mg||0.122 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.155 mg||0.116 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.672 mg||1.536 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.636 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.026 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium E||3.55 mg||6.88 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.005 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in salmon is more protein than in fish sticks.
There is 11.01g per 100g of fish sticks and 20.42g per 100g of salmon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46 %.
Where is more carbs?
In salmon is carbohydrates than in fish sticks.
There is 21.66g/100g of carbohydrates in fish sticks and 0g/100g in salmon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
In salmon is less fats than in fish sticks.
Tables below show us that there is 16.23g/100g of fats in fish sticks and 13.42g/100g in salmon. In this case difference is about 21 %.
See tables below to compare salmon with fish sticks in details.
- Fat13.42 g
- Protein20.42 g
- Water64.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
salmon or fish sticks - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): salmon - 41% more than fish sticks.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): salmon - 25% more than fish sticks.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): salmon - 82% more than fish sticks.
- Vitaminium B6: salmon - 88% more than fish sticks.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): salmon - 8% more than fish sticks.
- Vitaminium E: fish sticks - 94% more than salmon.
- Vitaminium K: fish sticks - 400% more than salmon.
salmon or fish sticks - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: fish sticks - 78% more than salmon.
- Iron: fish sticks - 147% more than salmon.
- Magnessium: salmon - 7% more than fish sticks.
- Phosphorus: fish sticks - 840% more than salmon.
- Potassium: salmon - 49% more than fish sticks.
- Sodium: fish sticks - 581% more than salmon.
- Zink: fish sticks - 840% more than salmon.
Compares of salmon
Compares of fish sticks
- Calories from Salmon
- Calories of Nutella
- Calories in Paratha
- Ham steak calories per 100g
- Spanakopita carbs per 100g
- Chicken shawarma protein per 100g
- Chobani yogurt nonfat fat per 100g
- How many calories does crayfish have?
- Calories in a half of crab salad
- Calories in whole crab salad
- Calories for one, two or more crab salad
- How much protein in chef salad?
- Trout vs Fish Sticks nutrition
- Tilapia vs Fish Sticks calories
- Apple Juice vs Blackberry Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice vitamins
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice dietary fiber
- Apple Juice vs Mandarin Juice vitaminium C
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice magnessium
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice potassium