Salami vs Wiener (Hot Dog): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Salami
At first glance, you can see that in salami is more calories than in weiner.
Salami has 261 kcal per 100g and weiner 230 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In salami and in weiner most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare salami with weiner in details.
Fact 2: Salami And Weiner Nutrition Difference
Weiner vs Salami: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Salami||Wiener (hot dog)|
|Carbohydrates||1.9 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||22.2 g||19.4 g|
|Protein||12.6 g||10.5 g|
|Water||60 g||64.9 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||2.2 mg||0.88 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||7 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.3 mg||1.6 mg|
|Potassium||188 mg||101 mg|
|Sodium||1140 mg||879 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||1.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.103 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.189 mg||0.107 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.238 mg||1.613 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.18 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.22 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in salami
It is aslo easy to see see that in salami is more protein than in weiner.
There is 10.5g per 100g of weiner and 12.6g per 100g of salami so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20%.
Less carbohydrates in salami
In salami is less carbohydrates than in weiner.
There is 2.6g/100g of carbohydrates in weiner and 1.9g/100g in salami so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 37%.
More fat in salami
In salami is more fats than in weiner.
The tables above show us that there is 19.4g/100g of fats in weiner and 22.2g/100g in salami. In this case difference is about 14%.
- Carbohydrates1.9 g
- Fat22.2 g
- Protein12.6 g
- Water60 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 3% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 78% FAT
Vitamins: weiner vs salami
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): salami 18% more than weiner
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): salami 77% more than weiner
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): salami 101% more than weiner
- Vitaminium B6: salami 50% more than weiner
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): weiner 100% more than salami
- Vitaminium E: weiner 16% more than salami
- Vitaminium K: weiner 100% more than salami
Minerals: salami vs weiner
Compares of salami
- Salami vs Chorizo
- Salami vs Pepperoni
- Salami vs Turkey Salami
- Salami vs Weiner
- see all compares of salami
Compares of weiner
- see all compares of weiner
- Calories from Salami
- Calories of Almond flakes
- Calories in Octopus
- Acerola fruit calories per 100g
- Queso Fresco carbs per 100g
- Blow Pop protein per 100g
- Biscoff cookies fat per 100g
- How many calories does teriyaki sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Alfredo sauce
- Calories in whole Alfredo sauce
- Calories for one, two or more Alfredo sauce
- How much protein in frappuccino?