Salami vs Turkey Salami: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Salami
At first glance, you can see that in salami is much more calories than in turkey salami.
Salami has 261 kcal per 100g and turkey salami 172 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 52%.
In salami and in turkey salami most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare salami with turkey salami in details.
Fact 2: Salami And Turkey salami Nutrition Difference
Turkey salami vs Salami: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Salami||Turkey salami|
|Carbohydrates||1.9 g||1.55 g|
|Fat||22.2 g||9.21 g|
|Protein||12.6 g||19.2 g|
|Water||60 g||68.8 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||40 mg|
|Iron||2.2 mg||1.25 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.3 mg||1.3 mg|
|Potassium||188 mg||216 mg|
|Sodium||1140 mg||1107 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.103 mg||0.426 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.189 mg||0.303 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.238 mg||3.979 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.18 mg||0.427 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.001 mg|
Less protein in salami
It is aslo easy to see see that in salami is less protein than in turkey salami.
There is 19.2g per 100g of turkey salami and 12.6g per 100g of salami so using simple math we can see that difference is about 52%.
More carbohydrates in salami
In salami is more carbohydrates than in turkey salami.
There is 1.55g/100g of carbohydrates in turkey salami and 1.9g/100g in salami so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 23%.
More fat in salami
In salami is more fats than in turkey salami.
The tables above show us that there is 9.21g/100g of fats in turkey salami and 22.2g/100g in salami. In this case difference is about 141%.
- Carbohydrates1.9 g
- Fat22.2 g
- Protein12.6 g
- Water60 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 3% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 78% FAT
Vitamins: turkey salami vs salami
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): turkey salami 314% more than salami
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): turkey salami 60% more than salami
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey salami 23% more than salami
- Vitaminium B6: turkey salami 137% more than salami
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): turkey salami 400% more than salami
- Vitaminium E: turkey salami 26% more than salami
- Vitaminium K: turkey salami 0% more than salami
Minerals: salami vs turkey salami
- Calcium: turkey salami 567% more than salami
- Iron: salami 76% more than turkey salami
- Magnessium: turkey salami 69% more than salami
- Phosphorus: turkey salami 0% more than salami
- Potassium: turkey salami 15% more than salami
- Sodium: salami 3% more than turkey salami
- Zink: turkey salami 0% more than salami
Compares of salami
- Salami vs Chorizo
- Salami vs Pepperoni
- Salami vs Turkey Salami
- Salami vs Weiner
- see all compares of salami
Compares of turkey salami
- see all compares of turkey salami
- Calories from Salami
- Calories of Almond flakes
- Calories in Octopus
- Acerola fruit calories per 100g
- Queso Fresco carbs per 100g
- Blow Pop protein per 100g
- Biscoff cookies fat per 100g
- How many calories does teriyaki sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Alfredo sauce
- Calories in whole Alfredo sauce
- Calories for one, two or more Alfredo sauce
- How much protein in frappuccino?