Rum vs Cider: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Rum
At first glance, you can see that in rum is much more calories than in cider.
Rum has 231 kcal per 100g and cider 56 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 313%.
In rum and in cider most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare rum with cider in details.
Fact 2: Rum And Cider Nutrition Difference
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | small glass | bottle 0,7 | bottle 1,0
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of rum
Compares of cider
- Calories from Rum
- Calories of Soy sauce
- Calories in Smoked sausage
- Gyoza dumplings calories per 100g
- Funnel cake carbs per 100g
- Hummus Sabra protein per 100g
- Jim Beam fat per 100g
- How many calories does fudge have?
- Calories in a half of slurpee
- Calories in whole slurpee
- Calories for one, two or more slurpee
- How much protein in Caprese salad?