Rosemary vs Sage: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Rosemary
At first glance, you can see that in rosemary is much less calories than in sage.
Rosemary has 131 kcal per 100g and sage 315 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 140%.
In rosemary and in sage most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare rosemary with sage in details.
Fact 2: Rosemary And Sage Nutrition Difference
Sage vs Rosemary: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||20.7 g||60.73 g|
|Fat||5.86 g||12.75 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.1 g||40.3 g|
|Protein||3.31 g||10.63 g|
|Calcium||317 mg||1652 mg|
|Iron||6.65 mg||28.12 mg|
|Magnessium||91 mg||428 mg|
|Potassium||668 mg||1070 mg|
|Sodium||26 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||0.93 mg||4.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.036 mg||0.754 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.152 mg||0.336 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.912 mg||5.72 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.336 mg||2.69 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||109 mg||274 mg|
|Vitaminium C||21.8 mg||32.4 mg|
Less protein in rosemary
It is aslo easy to see see that in rosemary is less protein than in sage.
There is 10.63g per 100g of sage and 3.31g per 100g of rosemary so using simple math we can see that difference is about 221%.
Less carbohydrates in rosemary
In rosemary is less carbohydrates than in sage.
There is 60.73g/100g of carbohydrates in sage and 20.7g/100g in rosemary so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 193%.
Less fat in rosemary
In rosemary is less fats than in sage.
The tables above show us that there is 12.75g/100g of fats in sage and 5.86g/100g in rosemary. In this case difference is about 118%.
- Carbohydrates20.7 g
- Fat5.86 g
- Dietary fiber14.1 g
- Protein3.31 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 56% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
Vitamins: sage vs rosemary
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): sage 1994% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): sage 121% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): sage 527% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B6: sage 701% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): sage 151% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium C: sage 49% more than rosemary
Minerals: rosemary vs sage
Compares of rosemary
- Rosemary vs Basil
- Rosemary vs Dill
- Rosemary vs Lemongrass
- Rosemary vs Oregano
- Rosemary vs Parsley
- Rosemary vs Savory
- see all compares of rosemary
Compares of sage
- Calories from Rosemary
- Calories of Sage
- Calories in Savory
- Mint calories per 100g
- Marjoram carbs per 100g
- Tarragon protein per 100g
- Thyme fat per 100g
- How many calories does turmeric have?
- Calories in a half of avocado
- Calories in whole avocado
- Calories for one, two or more avocado fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of avocado
- Calories in teaspoon of avocado
- How much protein in banana?