Rosemary vs Marjoram: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Rosemary
At first glance, you can see that in rosemary is much less calories than in marjoram.
Rosemary has 131 kcal per 100g and marjoram 271 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 107%.
In rosemary and in marjoram most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare rosemary with marjoram in details.
Fact 2: Rosemary And Marjoram Nutrition Difference
Marjoram vs Rosemary: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||20.7 g||60.56 g|
|Fat||5.86 g||7.04 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.1 g||40.3 g|
|Protein||3.31 g||12.66 g|
|Calcium||317 mg||1990 mg|
|Iron||6.65 mg||82.71 mg|
|Magnessium||91 mg||346 mg|
|Potassium||668 mg||1522 mg|
|Sodium||26 mg||77 mg|
|Zink||0.93 mg||3.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.036 mg||0.289 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.152 mg||0.316 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.912 mg||0.902 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.804 mg||0.209 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.336 mg||1.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||109 mg||274 mg|
|Vitaminium C||21.8 mg||51.4 mg|
Less protein in rosemary
It is aslo easy to see see that in rosemary is less protein than in marjoram.
There is 12.66g per 100g of marjoram and 3.31g per 100g of rosemary so using simple math we can see that difference is about 282%.
Less carbohydrates in rosemary
In rosemary is less carbohydrates than in marjoram.
There is 60.56g/100g of carbohydrates in marjoram and 20.7g/100g in rosemary so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 193%.
Less fat in rosemary
In rosemary is less fats than in marjoram.
The tables above show us that there is 7.04g/100g of fats in marjoram and 5.86g/100g in rosemary. In this case difference is about 20%.
- Carbohydrates20.7 g
- Fat5.86 g
- Dietary fiber14.1 g
- Protein3.31 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 56% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
Vitamins: marjoram vs rosemary
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): marjoram 703% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): marjoram 108% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): rosemary 1% more than marjoram
- Vitaminium B5: rosemary 285% more than marjoram
- Vitaminium B6: marjoram 254% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): marjoram 151% more than rosemary
- Vitaminium C: marjoram 136% more than rosemary
Minerals: rosemary vs marjoram
Compares of rosemary
- Rosemary vs Basil
- Rosemary vs Dill
- Rosemary vs Lemongrass
- Rosemary vs Oregano
- Rosemary vs Parsley
- Rosemary vs Savory
- see all compares of rosemary
Compares of marjoram
- Calories from Rosemary
- Calories of Sage
- Calories in Savory
- Mint calories per 100g
- Marjoram carbs per 100g
- Tarragon protein per 100g
- Thyme fat per 100g
- How many calories does turmeric have?
- Calories in a half of avocado
- Calories in whole avocado
- Calories for one, two or more avocado fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of avocado
- Calories in teaspoon of avocado
- How much protein in banana?