Reese's Peanut Butter Cup vs Kit Kat: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Reese
At first glance, you can see that in Reese is just a little less calories than in Kit Kat.
Reese has 515 kcal per 100g and Kit Kat 518 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In Reese and in Kit Kat most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Reese with Kit Kat in details.
Fact 2: Reese And Kit Kat Nutrition Difference
Kit Kat vs Reese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Reese's Peanut Butter Cup||Kit Kat|
|Carbohydrates||55.36 g||64.59 g|
|Fat||30.53 g||25.99 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||1 g|
|Protein||10.24 g||6.51 g|
|Water||1.44 g||1.63 g|
|Calcium||78 mg||125 mg|
|Iron||1.21 mg||1 mg|
|Magnessium||62 mg||37 mg|
|Potassium||343 mg||231 mg|
|Sodium||357 mg||54 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.16 mg||0.117 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.11 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.49 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.1 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.05 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.15 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.005 mg|
More protein in Reese
It is aslo easy to see see that in Reese is more protein than in Kit Kat.
There is 6.51g per 100g of Kit Kat and 10.24g per 100g of Reese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 57%.
Less carbohydrates in Reese
In Reese is less carbohydrates than in Kit Kat.
There is 64.59g/100g of carbohydrates in Kit Kat and 55.36g/100g in Reese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17%.
More fat in Reese
In Reese is more fats than in Kit Kat.
The tables above show us that there is 25.99g/100g of fats in Kit Kat and 30.53g/100g in Reese. In this case difference is about 17%.
- Carbohydrates55.36 g
- Fat30.53 g
- Dietary fiber3.6 g
- Protein10.24 g
- Water1.44 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | 1 piece | cup | half cup | nut bar | package of minis | standard package
- 41% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: Kit Kat vs Reese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Reese 37% more than Kit Kat
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Kit Kat 91% more than Reese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Reese 798% more than Kit Kat
- Vitaminium B6: Reese 400% more than Kit Kat
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Reese 178% more than Kit Kat
- Vitaminium E: Kit Kat 127% more than Reese
- Vitaminium K: Kit Kat 150% more than Reese
Minerals: Reese vs Kit Kat
Compares of Reese
Compares of Kit Kat
- see all compares of Kit Kat
- Calories from Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
- Calories of Meatloaf
- Calories in Egg roll
- Bourbon calories per 100g
- Slice of Pizza carbs per 100g
- Cooked egg white protein per 100g
- Grilled beef fat per 100g
- How many calories do boiled chickpeas have?
- Calories in tablespoon of gelatine
- Calories in teaspoon of gelatine
- How much protein in potato pudding?
- Frozen Yogurt vs Frozen Custard nutrition
- Muesli vs Oats calories
- Brown Rice vs Oats protein
- Brown Rice vs Wild Rice sugar
- Arrowroot Flour vs Almond Flour vitamins
- Arrowroot Flour vs All-Purpose Flour dietary fiber
- Almond Milk vs Soya Bean Milk vitaminium C
- Coffee vs Green Tea magnessium
- Coffee vs Cappuccino potassium