Raspberry vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Raspberries vs watermelon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in raspberries is more calories than in watermelon.
Raspberries has 52 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 42 %.
In raspberries and in watermelon most calories came from carbs.
raspberries or watermelon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: raspberries - 42% more than watermelon.
- Carbohydrates: raspberries - 36% more than watermelon.
- Fat: raspberries - 77% more than watermelon.
- Dietary fiber: raspberries - 94% more than watermelon.
- Protein: raspberries - 50% more than watermelon.
Raspberries vs watermelon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.94 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||0.65 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.5 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||1.2 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||25 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.69 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||151 mg||112 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.42 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.598 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.055 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||21 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||26.2 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.42 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||16 mg||303 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in raspberries is more protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 1.2g per 100g of raspberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 50 %.
Where is more carbs?
In raspberries is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 11.94g/100g in raspberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 36 %.
Where is more fats?
In raspberries is more fats than in watermelon.
Tables below show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 0.65g/100g in raspberries. In this case difference is about 77 %.
See tables below to compare raspberries with watermelon in details.
- Carbohydrates11.94 g
- Fat0.65 g
- Dietary fiber6.5 g
- Protein1.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 82% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
raspberries or watermelon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raspberries - 70% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium B6: raspberries - 18% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): raspberries - 86% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium C: raspberries - 69% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium E: raspberries - 96% more than watermelon.
- Beta karoten: watermelon - 1794% more than raspberries.
raspberries or watermelon - where is more minerals?
Compares of raspberries
- Apple vs Raspberries
- Apricot vs Raspberries
- Avocado vs Raspberries
- Banana vs Raspberries
- Blackberries vs Raspberries
- Blackcurrants vs Raspberries
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Raspberry
- Calories of Sapodilla
- Calories in Carambola
- Strawberries calories per 100g
- Mandarin carbs per 100g
- Watermelon protein per 100g
- Artichoke fat per 100g
- How many calories does arugula have?
- Calories in handful of bamboo shoots
- Calories in tablespoon of bamboo shoots
- How much protein in basella?