Rapini vs Endive: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Rapini
At first glance, you can see that in rapini is more calories than in endive.
Rapini has 22 kcal per 100g and endive 17 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 29 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in rapini cames from protein and in endive from carbs.
See tables below to compare rapini with endive in details.
Fact 2: Rapini And Endive Nutrition Difference
Endive vs Rapini: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||2.85 g||3.35 g|
|Fat||0.49 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||3.17 g||1.25 g|
|Calcium||108 mg||52 mg|
|Iron||2.14 mg||0.83 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||15 mg|
|Potassium||196 mg||314 mg|
|Sodium||33 mg||22 mg|
|Zink||0.77 mg||0.79 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.162 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.129 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.221 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.21 mg||0.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.171 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||83 mg||142 mg|
|Vitaminium C||20.2 mg||6.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.62 mg||0.44 mg|
|Vitaminium K||224 mg||231 mg|
More protein in rapini
It is aslo easy to see see that in rapini is more protein than in endive.
There is 1.25g per 100g of endive and 3.17g per 100g of rapini so using simple math we can see that difference is about 154 %.
Less carbohydrates in rapini
In rapini is less carbohydrates than in endive.
There is 3.35g/100g of carbohydrates in endive and 2.85g/100g in rapini so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 18 %.
More fat in rapini
In rapini is more fats than in endive.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in endive and 0.49g/100g in rapini. In this case difference is about 145 %.
- Carbohydrates2.85 g
- Fat0.49 g
- Dietary fiber2.7 g
- Protein3.17 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | chopped | cup | chopped
- 40% CARBS.
- 45% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Vitamins: endive vs rapini
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): rapini 103% more than endive
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): rapini 72% more than endive
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): rapini 205% more than endive
- Vitaminium B5: endive 329% more than rapini
- Vitaminium B6: rapini 755% more than endive
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): endive 71% more than rapini
- Vitaminium C: rapini 211% more than endive
- Vitaminium E: rapini 268% more than endive
- Vitaminium K: endive 3% more than rapini
Minerals: rapini vs endive
Compares of rapini
- Rapini vs Arugula
- Rapini vs Asparagus
- Rapini vs Bok Choy
- Rapini vs Broccoli
- Rapini vs Endive
- Rapini vs Fava Beans
- see all compares of rapini
Compares of endive
- Calories from Rapini
- Calories of Brussels sprouts
- Calories in Butternut squash
- Cabbage calories per 100g
- Carrot carbs per 100g
- Cassava protein per 100g
- Cauliflower fat per 100g
- How many calories does fodder cabbage have?
- Calories in a half of eggplant
- Calories in whole eggplant
- Calories for one, two or more eggplants
- Calories in slice of eggplant
- How much protein in endive?