Raisins vs Dried Agave: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Raisins vs dried agave - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in raisins is less calories than in dried agave.
Raisins has 299 kcal per 100g and dried agave 341 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 14 %.
In raisins and in dried agave most calories came from carbs.
raisins or dried agave - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried agave - 14% more than raisins.
- Carbohydrates: dried agave - 3% more than raisins.
- Dietary fiber: dried agave - 256% more than raisins.
- Protein: raisins - 48% more than dried agave.
Raisins vs dried agave: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Raisins||Dried agave|
|Carbohydrates||79.32 g||82 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.5 g||16 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||1.7 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||770 mg|
|Iron||1.79 mg||3.6 mg|
|Magnessium||36 mg||207 mg|
|Phosphorus||3.5 mg||37 mg|
|Potassium||744 mg||767 mg|
|Sodium||26 mg||14 mg|
|Zink||3.5 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.12 mg||0.76 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in raisins is more protein than in dried agave.
There is 1.7g per 100g of dried agave and 3.3g per 100g of raisins so using simple math we can see that difference is about 48 %.
Where is more carbs?
In raisins is less carbohydrates than in dried agave.
There is 82g/100g of carbohydrates in dried agave and 79.32g/100g in raisins so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3 %.
Where is more fats?
In raisins is fats than in dried agave.
Tables below show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in dried agave and 0.25g/100g in raisins. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare raisins with dried agave in details.
- Carbohydrates79.32 g
- Dietary fiber4.5 g
- Protein3.3 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 95% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
raisins or dried agave - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium C: raisins - 87% more than dried agave.
- Vitaminium E: dried agave - 533% more than raisins.
raisins or dried agave - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: dried agave - 1142% more than raisins.
- Iron: dried agave - 101% more than raisins.
- Magnessium: dried agave - 475% more than raisins.
- Phosphorus: dried agave - 957% more than raisins.
- Potassium: dried agave - 3% more than raisins.
- Sodium: raisins - 46% more than dried agave.
- Zink: dried agave - 243% more than raisins.
Compares of raisins
- Dates vs Raisins
- Goji Berries vs Raisins
- Dried Apricots vs Raisins
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins
- Dried Fig vs Raisins
Compares of dried agave
- Calories from Raisins
- Calories of Caviar
- Calories in Tomato sauce
- Instant coffee (not reconstituted) calories per 100g
- Upma carbs per 100g
- Cooked shrimp protein per 100g
- Club sandwich fat per 100g
- How many calories does taco shell have?
- Calories in a half of cooked lentils
- Calories in whole cooked lentils
- Calories for one, two or more cooked lentils
- How much protein in Cabernet Sauvignon?
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water nutrition
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk calories
- Coconut Milk vs Coffee protein
- Coconut Milk vs Tea sugar
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk vitamins
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk dietary fiber
- Coconut Milk vs Cola vitaminium C
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk magnessium
- Coconut Water vs Coffee potassium