Provolone Cheese vs Pepper Jack Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Provolone cheese
At first glance, you can see that in provolone cheese is much calories than in pepper jack cheese.
Provolone cheese has 351 kcal per 100g and pepper jack cheese kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in provolone cheese cames from fat and in pepper jack cheese from carbs.
See tables below to compare provolone cheese with pepper jack cheese in details.
Fact 2: Provolone cheese And Pepper jack cheese Nutrition Difference
100g | ounce | standard serving size | slice | 1 package | cup | half cup
- 2% CARBS.
- 29% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
Vitamins: pepper jack cheese vs provolone cheese
Minerals: provolone cheese vs pepper jack cheese
Compares of provolone cheese
- Provolone Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Provolone Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Provolone Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Provolone Cheese vs Parmesan
- Provolone Cheese vs Swiss Cheese
- Provolone Cheese vs Cheddar
- see all compares of provolone cheese
Compares of pepper jack cheese
- see all compares of pepper jack cheese
- Calories from Provolone cheese
- Calories of Belgian waffle
- Calories in Lamb chops
- Dr Pepper calories per 100g
- Vodka and lemonade carbs per 100g
- Garlic bread protein per 100g
- Cappuccino fat per 100g
- How many calories does blueberry muffin have?
- Calories in a half of meatball
- Calories in whole meatball
- Calories for one, two or more meatballs
- How much protein in Hershey?
- Cream Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese nutrition
- Paneer Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese calories
- Paneer Cheese vs Queso Fresco Cheese protein
- Chobani Yogurt vs Chobani Yogurt Nonfat sugar
- Ricotta Cheese vs Queso Fresco Cheese vitamins
- Cod Fillet vs Mahi Mahi dietary fiber
- Cod Fillet vs Haddock vitaminium C
- Halibut vs Mahi Mahi magnessium
- Halibut vs Haddock potassium