Potato Chips vs Nachos: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Potato chips
At first glance, you can see that in potato chips is much more calories than in nachos.
Potato chips has 536 kcal per 100g and nachos 343 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 56%.
In potato chips and in nachos most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare potato chips with nachos in details.
Fact 2: Potato chips And Nachos Nutrition Difference
Nachos vs Potato chips: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Potato chips||Nachos|
|Carbohydrates||52.9 g||34.91 g|
|Fat||34.6 g||21.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.8 g||3.2 g|
|Protein||7 g||4.32 g|
|Water||1.9 g||37.4 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||63 mg|
|Iron||1.63 mg||0.75 mg|
|Magnessium||67 mg||42 mg|
|Phosphorus||22.1 mg||19.3 mg|
|Potassium||1275 mg||362 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||313 mg|
|Zink||22.1 mg||19.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.167 mg||0.123 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.197 mg||0.133 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.827 mg||0.63 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.66 mg||0.215 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.045 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium C||31.1 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||9.11 mg||4.08 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.022 mg||0.019 mg|
More protein in potato chips
It is aslo easy to see see that in potato chips is more protein than in nachos.
There is 4.32g per 100g of nachos and 7g per 100g of potato chips so using simple math we can see that difference is about 62%.
More carbohydrates in potato chips
In potato chips is more carbohydrates than in nachos.
There is 34.91g/100g of carbohydrates in nachos and 52.9g/100g in potato chips so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 52%.
More fat in potato chips
In potato chips is more fats than in nachos.
The tables above show us that there is 21.5g/100g of fats in nachos and 34.6g/100g in potato chips. In this case difference is about 61%.
- Carbohydrates52.9 g
- Fat34.6 g
- Dietary fiber4.8 g
- Protein7 g
- Water1.9 g
100g | ounce | handfull | 1 chips | cup | half cup | cup crashed
- 38% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
Vitamins: nachos vs potato chips
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): potato chips 36% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): potato chips 48% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): potato chips 507% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B6: potato chips 207% more than nachos
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): potato chips 350% more than nachos
- Vitaminium C: potato chips 2727% more than nachos
- Vitaminium E: potato chips 123% more than nachos
- Vitaminium K: potato chips 16% more than nachos
Minerals: potato chips vs nachos
- Calcium: nachos 163% more than potato chips
- Iron: potato chips 117% more than nachos
- Magnessium: potato chips 60% more than nachos
- Phosphorus: potato chips 15% more than nachos
- Potassium: potato chips 252% more than nachos
- Sodium: nachos 3813% more than potato chips
- Zink: potato chips 15% more than nachos
Compares of potato chips
- Potato Chips vs Fries
- Potato Chips vs Nachos
- Potato Chips vs Breadsticks
- Potato Chips vs Popcorn
- see all compares of potato chips
Compares of nachos
- Calories from Potato chips
- Calories of Pastry flour
- Calories in Swiss cheese
- Margarine calories per 100g
- Grape juice carbs per 100g
- Red wine protein per 100g
- Beef jerky fat per 100g
- How many calories do Pierogi Ruskie have?
- Calories in a half of reuben sandwich
- Calories in whole reuben sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more reuben sandwiches
- How much protein in Laffy Taffy Candy?