Potato Chips vs Breadsticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Potato chips
At first glance, you can see that in potato chips is more calories than in breadsticks.
Potato chips has 536 kcal per 100g and breadsticks 412 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 30%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in potato chips cames from fat and in breadsticks from carbs.
See tables below to compare potato chips with breadsticks in details.
Fact 2: Potato chips And Breadsticks Nutrition Difference
- Calories: potato chips - 30% more than breadsticks
- Carbohydrates: breadsticks - 29% more than potato chips
- Fat: potato chips - 264% more than breadsticks
- Dietary fiber: potato chips - 60% more than breadsticks
- Protein: breadsticks - 71% more than potato chips
- Water: breadsticks - 221% more than potato chips
Breadsticks vs Potato chips: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Potato chips||Breadsticks|
|Carbohydrates||52.9 g||68.4 g|
|Fat||34.6 g||9.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.8 g||3 g|
|Protein||7 g||12 g|
|Water||1.9 g||6.1 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||1.63 mg||4.28 mg|
|Magnessium||67 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||22.1 mg||2.2 mg|
|Potassium||1275 mg||124 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||713 mg|
|Zink||22.1 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.167 mg||0.589 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.197 mg||0.553 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.827 mg||5.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.66 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.045 mg||0.255 mg|
|Vitaminium E||9.11 mg||1.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.022 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in potato chips
It is aslo easy to see see that in potato chips is less protein than in breadsticks.
There is 12g per 100g of breadsticks and 7g per 100g of potato chips so using simple math we can see that difference is about 71%.
Less carbohydrates in potato chips
In potato chips is less carbohydrates than in breadsticks.
There is 68.4g/100g of carbohydrates in breadsticks and 52.9g/100g in potato chips so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29%.
More fat in potato chips
In potato chips is more fats than in breadsticks.
The tables above show us that there is 9.5g/100g of fats in breadsticks and 34.6g/100g in potato chips. In this case difference is about 264%.
- Carbohydrates52.9 g
- Fat34.6 g
- Dietary fiber4.8 g
- Protein7 g
- Water1.9 g
100g | ounce | handfull | 1 chips | cup | half cup | cup crashed
- 38% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
Vitamins: breadsticks vs potato chips
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): breadsticks 253% more than potato chips
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): breadsticks 181% more than potato chips
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breadsticks 38% more than potato chips
- Vitaminium B6: potato chips 804% more than breadsticks
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): breadsticks 467% more than potato chips
- Vitaminium E: potato chips 802% more than breadsticks
- Vitaminium K: potato chips 1000% more than breadsticks
Minerals: potato chips vs breadsticks
- Calcium: potato chips 9% more than breadsticks
- Iron: breadsticks 163% more than potato chips
- Magnessium: potato chips 109% more than breadsticks
- Phosphorus: potato chips 905% more than breadsticks
- Potassium: potato chips 928% more than breadsticks
- Sodium: breadsticks 8813% more than potato chips
- Zink: potato chips 905% more than breadsticks
Compares of potato chips
- Potato Chips vs Fries
- Potato Chips vs Nachos
- Potato Chips vs Breadsticks
- Potato Chips vs Popcorn
- see all compares of potato chips
Compares of breadsticks
- Calories from Potato chips
- Calories of Pastry flour
- Calories in Swiss cheese
- Margarine calories per 100g
- Grape juice carbs per 100g
- Red wine protein per 100g
- Beef jerky fat per 100g
- How many calories do Pierogi Ruskie have?
- Calories in a half of reuben sandwich
- Calories in whole reuben sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more reuben sandwiches
- How much protein in Laffy Taffy Candy?