Potato Chips vs Breadsticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Potato chips vs breadsticks - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in potato chips is more calories than in breadsticks.
Potato chips has 536 kcal per 100g and breadsticks 412 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 23 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in potato chips cames from fat and in breadsticks from carbs.
potato chips or breadsticks - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: potato chips - 23% more than breadsticks.
- Carbohydrates: breadsticks - 29% more than potato chips.
- Fat: potato chips - 73% more than breadsticks.
- Dietary fiber: potato chips - 38% more than breadsticks.
- Protein: breadsticks - 71% more than potato chips.
- Water: breadsticks - 221% more than potato chips.
Potato chips vs breadsticks: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Potato chips||Breadsticks|
|Carbohydrates||52.9 g||68.4 g|
|Fat||34.6 g||9.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.8 g||3 g|
|Protein||7 g||12 g|
|Water||1.9 g||6.1 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||1.63 mg||4.28 mg|
|Magnessium||67 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||22.1 mg||2.2 mg|
|Potassium||1275 mg||124 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||713 mg|
|Zink||22.1 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.167 mg||0.589 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.197 mg||0.553 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.827 mg||5.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.66 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.045 mg||0.255 mg|
|Vitaminium E||9.11 mg||1.01 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.022 mg||0.002 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in potato chips is less protein than in breadsticks.
There is 12g per 100g of breadsticks and 7g per 100g of potato chips so using simple math we can see that difference is about 71 %.
Where is more carbs?
In potato chips is less carbohydrates than in breadsticks.
There is 68.4g/100g of carbohydrates in breadsticks and 52.9g/100g in potato chips so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29 %.
Where is more fats?
In potato chips is more fats than in breadsticks.
Tables below show us that there is 9.5g/100g of fats in breadsticks and 34.6g/100g in potato chips. In this case difference is about 73 %.
See tables below to compare potato chips with breadsticks in details.
- Carbohydrates52.9 g
- Fat34.6 g
- Dietary fiber4.8 g
- Protein7 g
- Water1.9 g
100g | ounce | handfull | 1 chips | cup | half cup | cup crashed
- 38% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
potato chips or breadsticks - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): breadsticks - 253% more than potato chips.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): breadsticks - 181% more than potato chips.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breadsticks - 38% more than potato chips.
- Vitaminium B6: potato chips - 89% more than breadsticks.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): breadsticks - 467% more than potato chips.
- Vitaminium E: potato chips - 89% more than breadsticks.
- Vitaminium K: potato chips - 91% more than breadsticks.
potato chips or breadsticks - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: potato chips - 8% more than breadsticks.
- Iron: breadsticks - 163% more than potato chips.
- Magnessium: potato chips - 52% more than breadsticks.
- Phosphorus: potato chips - 90% more than breadsticks.
- Potassium: potato chips - 90% more than breadsticks.
- Sodium: breadsticks - 8813% more than potato chips.
- Zink: potato chips - 90% more than breadsticks.
Compares of potato chips
Compares of breadsticks
- Calories from Potato chips
- Calories of Goat cheese (hard)
- Calories in Blood sausage
- Pork calories per 100g
- Herring carbs per 100g
- Mascarpone cheese protein per 100g
- Ground cinnamon fat per 100g
- How many calories does saag paneer have?
- Calories in a half of blood orange
- Calories in whole blood orange
- Calories for one, two or more blood oranges
- How much protein in egg foo yung?