Potato (Baked Or Cooked) vs Spaghetti Squash : All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Potato
At first glance, you can see that in potato is much more calories than in Spaghetti squash .
Potato has 93 kcal per 100g and Spaghetti squash 31 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 200%.
In potato and in Spaghetti squash most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare potato with Spaghetti squash in details.
Fact 2: Potato And Spaghetti squash Nutrition Difference
- Calories: potato - 200% more than Spaghetti squash
- Carbohydrates: potato - 206% more than Spaghetti squash
- Fat: Spaghetti squash - 338% more than potato
- Dietary fiber: potato - 47% more than Spaghetti squash
- Protein: potato - 291% more than Spaghetti squash
- Water: Spaghetti squash - 22% more than potato
Spaghetti squash vs Potato: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Potato (baked or cooked)||Spaghetti squash|
|Carbohydrates||21.15 g||6.91 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.57 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||0.64 g|
|Water||74.89 g||91.6 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||23 mg|
|Iron||1.08 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||28 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||535 mg||108 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.064 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.048 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.41 mg||0.95 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.311 mg||0.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.028 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.6 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.04 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in potato
It is aslo easy to see see that in potato is more protein than in Spaghetti squash .
There is 0.64g per 100g of Spaghetti squash and 2.5g per 100g of potato so using simple math we can see that difference is about 291%.
More carbohydrates in potato
In potato is more carbohydrates than in Spaghetti squash .
There is 6.91g/100g of carbohydrates in Spaghetti squash and 21.15g/100g in potato so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 206%.
Less fat in potato
In potato is less fats than in Spaghetti squash .
The tables above show us that there is 0.57g/100g of fats in Spaghetti squash and 0.13g/100g in potato. In this case difference is about 338%.
- Carbohydrates21.15 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber2.2 g
- Protein2.5 g
- Water74.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 88% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: Spaghetti squash vs potato
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): potato 73% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): potato 167% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): potato 48% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium B6: potato 208% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): potato 133% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium C: potato 357% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium E: Spaghetti squash 225% more than potato
- Vitaminium K: potato 100% more than Spaghetti squash
Minerals: potato vs Spaghetti squash
Compares of potato
- Potato vs Asparagus
- Potato vs Butternut Squash
- Potato vs Cabbage
- Potato vs Carrot
- Potato vs Cucumber
- Potato vs Eggplant
- see all compares of potato
Compares of Spaghetti squash
- Calories from Potato (baked or cooked)
- Calories of Breadsticks
- Calories in Mutton
- Burger (Burger King) calories per 100g
- Parboiled rice carbs per 100g
- Sour cream 18% fat protein per 100g
- Turkey frankfurters fat per 100g
- How many calories does lard have?
- Calories in tablespoon of peanut milk
- Calories in teaspoon of peanut milk
- Calories in glass of peanut milk
- Calories in cup of peanut milk
- Calories in shot (small glass) of peanut milk
- How much protein in Fritos?
- Potato vs Yellow Squash nutrition
- Potato vs Sweetcorn calories
- Potato vs Red Potato protein
- Red Onion vs White Onion sugar
- Red Onion vs Green Onions vitamins
- Green Olive vs Jalapeno dietary fiber
- Green Olive vs Kalamata Olives vitaminium C
- Black Olive vs Kalamata Olives magnessium
- Green Pepper vs Jalapeno potassium