Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pork sausage
At first glance, you can see that in pork sausage is much more calories than in turkey ham.
Pork sausage has 309 kcal per 100g and turkey ham 124 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 149%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in pork sausage cames from fat and in turkey ham from protein.
See tables below to compare pork sausage with turkey ham in details.
Fact 2: Pork sausage And Turkey ham Nutrition Difference
Turkey ham vs Pork sausage: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pork sausage||Turkey ham|
|Carbohydrates||0.94 g||2.93 g|
|Fat||28.23 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||11.98 g||19.6 g|
|Water||56.49 g||72 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.59 mg||1.35 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.1 mg||304 mg|
|Potassium||483 mg||299 mg|
|Sodium||827 mg||1038 mg|
|Zink||1.1 mg||2.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.212 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.18 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.807 mg||3.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.179 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.25 mg||0.39 mg|
Less protein in pork sausage
It is aslo easy to see see that in pork sausage is less protein than in turkey ham.
There is 19.6g per 100g of turkey ham and 11.98g per 100g of pork sausage so using simple math we can see that difference is about 64%.
Less carbohydrates in pork sausage
In pork sausage is less carbohydrates than in turkey ham.
There is 2.93g/100g of carbohydrates in turkey ham and 0.94g/100g in pork sausage so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 212%.
More fat in pork sausage
In pork sausage is more fats than in turkey ham.
The tables above show us that there is 3.8g/100g of fats in turkey ham and 28.23g/100g in pork sausage. In this case difference is about 643%.
- Carbohydrates0.94 g
- Fat28.23 g
- Protein11.98 g
- Water56.49 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
Vitamins: turkey ham vs pork sausage
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork sausage 324% more than turkey ham
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): turkey ham 39% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): turkey ham 26% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B6: turkey ham 28% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium E: turkey ham 56% more than pork sausage
Minerals: pork sausage vs turkey ham
- Calcium: pork sausage 120% more than turkey ham
- Iron: turkey ham 129% more than pork sausage
- Magnessium: turkey ham 82% more than pork sausage
- Phosphorus: turkey ham 27536% more than pork sausage
- Potassium: pork sausage 62% more than turkey ham
- Sodium: turkey ham 26% more than pork sausage
- Zink: turkey ham 115% more than pork sausage
Compares of pork sausage
- Pork Sausage vs Pastrami
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham
- Pork Sausage vs Beef
- see all compares of pork sausage
Compares of turkey ham
- Calories from Pork sausage
- Calories of Coconut milk
- Calories in Squid
- Agave syrup calories per 100g
- Zebra cakes carbs per 100g
- Cucumber sushi roll protein per 100g
- Cutie clementine fat per 100g
- How many calories does ricotta cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Sun Chips
- Calories in whole Sun Chips
- Calories for one, two or more Sun Chips
- How much protein in Chalupa?