Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pork sausage vs smoked ham - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in pork sausage is much more calories than in smoked ham.
Pork sausage has 309 kcal per 100g and smoked ham 145 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 113 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in pork sausage cames from fat and in smoked ham from protein.
pork sausage or smoked ham - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pork sausage - 113% more than smoked ham
- Carbohydrates: smoked ham - 60% more than pork sausage
- Fat: pork sausage - 410% more than smoked ham
- Protein: smoked ham - 75% more than pork sausage
- Water: smoked ham - 20% more than pork sausage
Pork sausage vs smoked ham nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Pork sausage||Smoked ham|
|Carbohydrates||0.94 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||28.23 g||5.53 g|
|Protein||11.98 g||20.93 g|
|Water||56.49 g||67.67 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.59 mg||1.48 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.1 mg||0.8 mg|
|Potassium||483 mg||287 mg|
|Sodium||827 mg||1203 mg|
|Zink||1.1 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.212 mg||0.754 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.18 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.807 mg||4.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.179 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.001 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.25 mg||0.25 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in pork sausage is less protein than in smoked ham.
There is 20.93g per 100g of smoked ham and 11.98g per 100g of pork sausage so using simple math we can see that difference is about 75 %.
In pork sausage is less carbohydrates than in smoked ham.
There is 1.5g/100g of carbohydrates in smoked ham and 0.94g/100g in pork sausage so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 60 %.
In pork sausage is more fats than in smoked ham.
The tables above show us that there is 5.53g/100g of fats in smoked ham and 28.23g/100g in pork sausage. In this case difference is about 410 %.
See tables below to compare pork sausage with smoked ham in details.
- Carbohydrates0.94 g
- Fat28.23 g
- Protein11.98 g
- Water56.49 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
Vitamins: smoked ham vs pork sausage
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked ham 256% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): smoked ham 12% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): smoked ham 43% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B6: smoked ham 123% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): smoked ham 200% more than pork sausage
- Vitaminium E: smoked ham 0% more than pork sausage
Minerals: pork sausage vs smoked ham
- Calcium: pork sausage 38% more than smoked ham
- Iron: smoked ham 151% more than pork sausage
- Magnessium: smoked ham 27% more than pork sausage
- Phosphorus: pork sausage 38% more than smoked ham
- Potassium: pork sausage 68% more than smoked ham
- Sodium: smoked ham 45% more than pork sausage
- Zink: pork sausage 38% more than smoked ham
Compares of pork sausage
- Pork Sausage vs Pastrami
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham
- Pork Sausage vs Turkey Ham
- Pork Sausage vs Beef
- see all compares of pork sausage
Compares of smoked ham
- Calories from Pork sausage
- Calories of Coconut milk
- Calories in Squid
- Agave syrup calories per 100g
- Zebra cakes carbs per 100g
- Cucumber sushi roll protein per 100g
- Cutie clementine fat per 100g
- How many calories does ricotta cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Sun Chips
- Calories in whole Sun Chips
- Calories for one, two or more Sun Chips
- How much protein in Chalupa?